Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I took it easy for about an hour and headed out to my son's football game. The fresh air was nice! Finally done with homework and dinner here and get to relax again! I feel like this band is making me way less active than I used to be, but I have to accept that I am still healing! Down 17 lbs as of tonight :) p.s. my name is Steph

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah!!!! I too was banded on 9/27/12. My first post-op appointment is tomorrow. Still a little sore but feeling pretty good! My boss has let me work from home which is great. I may go back to the office Monday but I'm thinking I will probably work from home for another week. I am down 23 lbs from beginning of the pre-op diet. (Beginning weight 273.8, surgery weight 261, current 250.) ;) Where is everyone from? Excited to have you guys as support!

I'm so glad to hear that we are all in this together. My name is Laura and I'm from Middletown, NJ. I started my journey at 296lbs I promised myself I would never get to 300 and here we are today, I have lost 17lbs and I'm currently at 279 as of Wednesday. My goal is between 160-190 but I'm really aiming to 160. Here's to all of us and our new life, I wish you all the best on this journey and always remember that we are here for each other!!

Im Renesha, im from Richmond, Virginia. I started my pre op diet at 334 now I have lost 30 and my current weight is 304, I would love to keep in touch with every one.

Banded 9-27

I am Steph, from Erie, PA. I started at 240 lbs and am down to 222.3 as of tonight! My goal is 140-150, but my first goal is 215. Second goal is Onederland! Baby steps! I hope to keep in touch with you guys, it's great knowing others understand what each of us are going through.

This is exciting! My name is Nancy, I live in Western Ma, my starting weight was 270 and I'm currently at 250... My goal is 175-180, but 200 would be nice :-)

Banded 9/27/12

My name is Tammy. I am 2 weeks post op, down 22 lbs and other than my ribs hitting my port every time I lean over I have no complaints. I am a San Diego native that has just been transplanted into the middle of Podunk Arkansas. My husband just finished 20 years in the Marines, so since I have not started working here yet I thought what better time to do something for myself.

I love hearing everyone's story's and you should all pat yourself on the back for a job well done and to much more!!

Hey what Protein Shakes is everyone using?

I'm using the powder from costco. How about you?

I haven't found anything that I love. I'm trying a bunch. There was this whey Protein at Walmart that looks good, just wondering what is the popular one.

I am still using the Bariatric Fushion from pre-op diet in the Cinnamon Bun flavor. I mix it with soy milk. In the morning I heat it up and it's almost as good as my old morning of coffee! I also found that the Ensure Protien drinks are yummy! I have the unflavored Unjury protien powder too, that I just add to Soup. I still am having a hard time getting my protien in though, with all of those options. I am just not hungry!

*old morning cup of coffee

Hey guys I was banded in May 2012. I was having a really hard time with my Protein intake and was not losing that much weight. I was so down on myself. Finally my nutritionist told me about this great Protein Shake called Premier Protein. It has 30 g of protein per shake and they are really good. Now I'm getting my 80-90 g of protein and in one week I lost 5 lbs. I was so happy.