Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Houston Get Together - May, vote for date

What date in May should we do lunch?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What date in May should we do lunch?

• Saturday, May 13
    • Saturday, May 20
    • Saturday, May 27

We love road trips... and June 1st is our anniversary, so we might even spend the night down there & call it our present to each other. :)

I've never been to Houston! :eek: (I'm a Texas noobie.)

Jacilyn, I live just outside of Conroe too......at Hwy 242 and FM 1485. We must be neighbors! Dr. Spivak did my band also. Isn't he the greatest?

Phyllis, we haven't decided on the date yet. Did you vote above? We'll probably give it at least another week or two to make sure everyone who wants to come has had a chance to see the thread.

The 13th or the 27th is good to have at my house. I would love for all of you to show up.

Mikey & Janet- Can't wait to meet the both of you.

Jacilyn- I look forward to meeting you also.

Long story short, all are welcome.

Ms.Vicki, I am with you, I would of never dreamed I would have been having a bunch of stangers over, but I have to say I feel like all of you are family now.

Just bumping this.

Come on people. It's not Vegas, but I'm sure we will have fun.

Is anybody up for the clothing exchange? I just gave a ton away, but it was just to ny neighbor across the street, so I know she can't where them all.

Hey, do we also need a theme?

I see the poll is still tied - if it ends up being the 27th, Janet and I are still planning on coming. Sounds fun!

We haven't lost quite enough yet for a clothing exchange, but who knows what'll happen in the next month!

I am still going to try and make it. I will be at my sister-in-law's in Spring on the 13th for my niece's b-day party. I might be able to slip away by calling it a support group meeting. The party is at their farm in New Waverly. I just cleaned out my closet and have a ton of stuff (18/20) from Avenue to give away. I will get the time of the party and then figure out how to make it work. ON another note, I can't get into see Dr. Speigel until April 25th for a fill and I am starving! I am scared of gaining right now. Strange, because for the 2 weeks prior, I couldn't eat more than 1 meal a day. Have a great day! Susan

Hi friends,

This sounds like fun! I voted for the 27th. Trying to think of a healthy & tasty dish I could bring.... Maybe once the results from the poll are in and a date is decided, we'll confirm who is definitely coming and what they've decided to bring?

Hey guys, I'm lurking. I lost one of my best friends last week, so I haven't posted much.

I'm going to make an executive decision and say that our luncheon will be on May 27. I will start a new thread shortly for food sign ups.