Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which books do you recommend for band knowledge, motivation etc?

Bandwagon by our very own Jean McMillan. She also writes for LBT.com magazine thread here.

Bandwagon! Hands down! Loved it and got a lot of knowledge from it.

Wow! Three for three! The one you are recommending is the big encyclopedia one correct? It's expensive on Amazon but it sounds like its worth it!

Wow! Three for three! The one you are recommending is the big encyclopedia one correct? It's expensive on Amazon but it sounds like its worth it!

you can buy it directly thru Jean and its cheaper, yes its very expensive thru amazon. Here is her email addy jmcmillan159@gmail.com <jmcmillan159@gmail.com> so you can email her about ordering it from her.

Bandwagon while your shopping get her cookbook as well

Yes, if you buy the book & cookbook together its a very good deal

you can buy it directly thru Jean and its cheaper, yes its very expensive thru Amazon. Here is her email addy jmcmillan159@gmail.com <jmcmillan159@gmail.com> so you can email her about ordering it from her.

I just bought her book from the link on the bottom of this page for 17.??...would it have been cheaper if I bought it straight from her? :o

I just bought her book from the link on the bottom of this page for 17.??...would it have been cheaper if I bought it straight from her? :o

no, that is what I paid for it. However I bought her cookbook too. She is so awesome. You will enjoy the book. I'm almost 4 wks post op and boy did I have questions, yes I did my homework before surgery but Jean just has it all right there in the book how you really feel and what you will go thru. Wonderful read!!!

The 17.95 price is when you buy it from me. When you buy Bandwagon and Bandwagon Cookery together, they're $15 each.

The version sold on Amazon is the 1st edition, which is out of print.

Yes, it's the giant encyclopedia one. You'll get the best price by clicking on my Bandwagon ad here on LBT (at the bottom of the forum page) or by going to http://jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com and clicking on one of the purchase options (credit card or PayPal) on the left hand side of the page. books ordered via PayPal can be autographed to you; just specify that in the space provided when you place your order.

Thanks for your interest!

Jean

Thanks for your praise of Bandagon, everyone! That means more to me than you can know.

all hail queen jean......... :wub:

You'll be the first one I invite to my coronation ceremony.