Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Spring/Easter Thank You Thread!

I agree...I know this may sound a bit greedy, but I spent my money and did my part to participate, and I have yet to receive any thing, or even a pm to let me know something was sent. I also feel bad for those of you who see your recipient posting in other places, but they didn't post here on the thank you thread. My recipient was kind enough to post here and send me a thank you pm. I'm feeling a bit bummed out about it because I was excited about getting something from the US. I'd really like to do a 4th of July exchange as well, but I'm not sure if people would be willing considering the way this exchange has gone. Of course this is the first exchange I have participated in. Maybe it's always like this? :)

I agree...I know this may sound a bit greedy, but I spent my money and did my part to participate, and I have yet to receive any thing, or even a pm to let me know something was sent. I also feel bad for those of you who see your recipient posting in other places, but they didn't post here on the thank you thread. My recipient was kind enough to post here and send me a thank you pm. I'm feeling a bit bummed out about it because I was excited about getting something from the US. I'd really like to do a 4th of July exchange as well, but I'm not sure if people would be willing considering the way this exchange has gone. Of course this is the first exchange I have participated in. Maybe it's always like this? :)

Yeah, what K@t said! That darned LBT Easter Bunny gave me the shaft! I put a lot of effort into the gift that I sent, and Penni showed so much appreciation for it by posting photos and thanking me! Thats the way this whole thing should go... I guess I feel cheated that I went to the effort and whoever got my name didn't, or couldn't, or whatever... Even if my secret bunny had an emergency, got sick, or wasn't financially able to send a gift, a PM explaining the situation would have been appropriate; and would have been enough for me..... Guess that's the risk you take... I'll participate in the next one, and hope it turns out better! Okay, enough whining from me! Later LBT exchange friends!

Yea, Tina got her gift, thanks for the PM. :clap2:

I remember (formerly) bigbellieKellie did not get her Christmas gift, but I think she was the only one. It seems there are way too many that did not receive their secret bunnie gifts this time. Maybe it's time for who got who to be posted.

I hope all the bunnies who have not yet received their gifts get them very soon. :)

Well I would be interested in doing another one, I had a good time shopping and sending as well as recieving. This was my first exchange on here and I was fortunate enough to have no problems.

I do agree with the fact that before you sign up please stop and think about others and how you would feel participating in this and not recieving something back.....you should want to participate fully and 100%......

I feel aweful for those that did not recieve..Im sorry to hear that some were forgotten.....

Well, I'm glad to know I'm not alone. I agree with HarleyNana, I think the names should be posted.

At any rate, I'd like to do a 4th of July exchange....is it to early to start a thread?

Pat, I am HAPPY to say I received your Gift on Monday April 17. It is recieved with Open arms to a very grateful bunny. Thank you so much for the thoughtfulness you put into putting my basket together. I tried yesterday to post but I sincerly couldn't find this thread. I took a picture of the wonderful contents of my basket and will try to post it.

Pat was kind enough to send me a beautiful jeweled picture frame along with a set of leaf-shaped tea light candle holders and a wonderful smelling home interiors candle that smells of apples...yumm... and a great card that made me feel very special. Thank you Pat. I love it all!

I really hope that my not being able to find the thread until today has not hurt your feelings or come across as ungrateful. If it has, I do apologize. It was not my intention to let you go unthanked. I really do love all the gifts you sent me. As far as who signed for it I am not aware of that. My apartment complex's office signs for packages for us and then calls us when they "remember" to. I have caleed the office and they apoloized to me for not calling me sooner. I am sorry that I hurt your feelings Pat.

If it is any consulation I looked and didn't see that my secret bunny recieved her gift het either. Hope she did and that she liked them. They were mailed to OH.

I just want to say that I am so heart Sick that I did not send my receiver her Gift. I had all the intention to do so before Easter. I did PM her and let her know what was going on. I still have every intention of sending the gift but a surprise will be added because she was so kind in letting me slide. I also want to say to those if you that did not send a gift and said you would please PM, let the other person know what has happend - maybe you fell on hard times - maybe something in your life came up that you did not expect (like me).

And Kimber it is so easy to transpose numbers.

Jenna - I am still working at it.. The place never cleans out the voice mail box and when I pass no one is there. I would think sometime this week if not Sat and definitly on Sunday they would be there.

Tina, thanks again for posting, like I said in the reply to your PM, I was just concerned that someone ELSE was enjoying your package, LOL.

The apple candle does smell like a just baked pie.

Hugs Girl!

I am up for the July 4th exchange.....this was my first one, and I got some really nice things from my secret bunny, Txblue. I also, am sure my bunny was happy with her things. :D I had Jessebear....

I can't believe so many people didnt get anything, or didnt get acknowledged. (sp) :(

How sad is that......If someone wants to give me an addy of someone who didnt get anything, I will send something to that person....

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Jenna can you send a note to the same address (the wrong one) and see if they got it and see if they would send it back to you. Just an idea.

This just makes me sick to think of all of you who never got your gifts. That is just rude.

*sigh* welp I haven't gotten a PM from any one so I can safely assume the Easter bunny gave me the shaft. I give up....

At any rate, I did make a new thread for a 4th of July/Summer exchange. I am going to try to do it differently with confirmation PM's before the exchange begins. I hope you all will participate because when these things go well its very enjoyable for every one.

THE EASTER BUNNY DIDN'T FORGET ME AFTER ALL!!! He was just running a little late.... Thanks so much for my gifts Illude! I got a couple of cute picture frames, a red flower votive candle, a cute little shelf frog and a couple of other goodies along with a very sweet card. Thanks again Tabbi! Sorry, can't post pics, I'm having some technical issues with my digital camera right now... On to the Summer/4th of July exchange!

Susu bought for Vera

/francesca bought for Jerseytammy

Asphalt Angel bought for Mychevygirl

Justbeingme bought bor Mrycrltn

ljones bought for Baby Phat

Gordonfamily3 bought for Maggie63

Maggie 63 bought for Strawarts

Maudiespam bought for pthrlisa

Rockin Robin bought for HarlyNana

Thistle bought for Alycat

HarleyNana bought for Beutifultina

Illude bought for Kim2bhealthy

Bigbelliekellie bought for justbeingme

Txblueyedqt bought for Jorjet

Beautifultina bought for Chameleon

Kennedy 927 bought for Nykee

Kim2bhealthy bought for Penni60

Jessiebear bought for Txblueyedqt

Mrycrltn bought for Kyleighp

pthrlisa bought for Maysa

BabyPhat bought for K@t

Strawarts bought for Susu

piercedqt78 bought for Asphalt Angel

Bubbamee20022003 bought for Gordonfamily3

Princessnthep bought for Bubbamee20022003

Jorget bought for jessiebear

Chameleon bought for Illude

JerseyTammy bought for Big Bellie kellie

Vera bought for Francesca

Mychevygirl bought for 3loves

TrishS bought for Thistle

Pennie60 bought for Rockin Robin

Nykee bought for Ralheit

Doc bought for TrishS

K@t bought for Maudiespam

Alycat bought for Piercedqt78

Maysa bought for Princessnthep

Jammin and losin bought for Kmmberlilly

La Madam bought for Jammin and Losin

Kyleighp bought for La Madam

Raleheit bought for Ljones 3421

I think that's everyone!

I am truly sorry for the error in typing the address for Princessnthep. It was completely a mistake and I feel terrible about it.