Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Spring/Easter Thank You Thread!

Ok I had to give the Bunny it's own post. She is just too cute.

post-204009-13813133110619_thumb.jpg

I want to thank my secret bunny (still remains nameless) but from Tillamook, Oregon. I received a really cute set of miniature kitchen utensils and a one egg frying pan. The handles were little chicks in eggs. Cute. Thank you.

I was so excited to get my package today from my secret bunny....MyChevyGirl!! Thank you so much!! Not only was the gift awesome, but it came from a member of our NASCAR family.... us fans stick together. :biggrin1:

Here's is what was in my basket:

~Garden Gloves

~Seeds...sunflowers, forget-me-nots, & violas. I love to work in my flower gardens so these are perfect!

~The cutest little box that contained my Bunny Angel. This angel is holding an Easter basket with a chocolate bunny. Inside it says....I will be there when nobody else is, to care, kiss away tears and bring smiles on rainy days. And always - to be a very best friend. Because everybody needs somebody...That's Me!

~Tony Stewart Easter Egg....GO SMOKE # 20

~Several chocolate mint truffles. I ate one and thought I just had sex. My husband asked why I was moaning....I told him to try one. Love them. :)

~A lovely basket with a liner featuring embroidered butterflies.

~Last, but not least, a sweet beautiful card

Thank you again MyChevyGirl!! You are too sweet!!!

post-206220-13813133317759_thumb.jpg

post-205630-1381313331803_thumb.png

post-205997-13813133110884_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133111154_thumb.jpg

Hi railheit,

YOur welcome. I cant beleive you got it so fast!

I DID sign my name.. its 'nykee'

When I get mine, I am going to post a pic of what I sent you along with what I was sent.

This is fun.

Donna (Doc) Thank you so much for my gift. It was a cute little weaved basket/bag with Mango Mandarin goodies inside. I loved it!! Thank you so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Rockin' Robyn, Thanks so much for the gift basket from Harry and David's. I couldn't eat the fruit, but the chocolate pieces went down really easy.

The basket is adorable and I'll add it to my collection of Easter goodies.

Thanks again, big hugs!

Thanks for the card too, that was a special added touch.

Penni- I'm so glad that you liked your gift! I love shopping for things like this! I bought most of the stuff at a day spa that I go to, I might have to go back and get me some of those heart shea butter thingys, I thought they were cool! Heppy Easter?Spring Everyone!

my gift has arrived to mechanicsburg, PA...and just in time...i just got out of the hosptial (breast reduction) and was feeling yucky when it got here....it is a set of 3 soy candles in a beautiful basket...i have it on my dining room table. i will send a pic for everyone as soon as i am off the pain meds!!!

secret bunny...thank you thank you thank you. i do not have your screen name, so please PM me okay?

thanks again!

Kyliegh thank you so much for the beautful Bracelet, I jsut recieved it and I am wearing it right now. I love silver and I love bracelets..it is perfect. I will wear it with love.. thank you thank you thank you

3 loves~

Thanks thanks thanks!! I didn't even get a pic of my gift 'cause it went into use as soon as it was opened!!! I am the luckiest bunny around!!!

Here's what I got:

-some AWESOME body scrub that smells soooo gooooood and feels even better (by the way, I need to order some)

-lip appeal - this cool lip mask that actually does work on the frown lines

-wonderful spa treatment for my overworked and underpaid hands - haha

-the cutest easter egg memo holder and mary englebreight memo cards!

-a sweet, cuddly little bunny to lighten my day

- all wrapped up in an adorable easter basket!!!!

Michelle, you rock!!!!

Love ya!

~cheri

Cheri ~ You are more than welcome!! I'm glad to hear your enjoying your bunny surprise!! I hope it didn't take too long to take off all the saran wrap. :Banane04: I wrapped it pretty good to keep it in the basket on it's journey to you.

This was so much fun and I'm looking forward to next time.

This is a cool thread to get to read and see who got what and best of all just remembering that sending some one something even as small as a card is a nice thing to get a great way of letting some one know youare thinking about them....WTG Thread Starter..

I mailed my secret bunny HER gift two days ago and they assured me that SHE would get it on friday or saturday... Just in time for easter...My secret bunny gift was mailed back EAST... not too hard to say east from Reno...everything is east of Reno...even Los Angeles, CA!! Be on the look out for Peter hopping your way if you live EAST of me :biggrin1:

By the way I am still looking at my mailbox in anticipation... HURRY UP PETER COTTON TAIL!!

Tina, I'm confused, after reading the above thread, I tracked your package, which I mailed Saturday, PRIORITY:

USPS

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 2200 0001 5382 7053

Your item was delivered at 12:58 pm on April 10, 2006 in SPARKS, NV 89434.

Could it be someone else signed for it? Please let me know the status.