Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

dismantle my life

I'm in the process of dismantiling my life in Idaho. *heavy sigh*

I still don't have any test resutls back from a week and a half ago. I don't know when I'll get the results. I was told by the nurse to not call and ask for the results. They will be mailed out when they are mailed out.

I spent an hour crying tonight in frustration.

I'm not here very much right now. I'll be doing a bit of lurking, but I just don't have anything encouraging to say. I feel angry, and petty and pissed off in general. I'm not dealing well with the rabbits or the winded wabbits either. Not well at all.

I just feel like I can't be supportive of anyone here right now, so I'm just going to concentrate on packing up my apartment right now.

Awww Vines... I sure know that feeling and I'm so sorry you are going through this! (((Hugs)))

In regards to your test results... I'd love to get ahold of your doc's office number and give them a little bit of information. You have every right to request your test results... they are yours... and you are the customer. Customer care from my first surgeon's staff was terrible and although I took the treatment quietly for some time... eventually I became very vocal about my concerns. If they have your test results and they have been reviewed by the doctor... you have a right to the results when you request them.

I worked in a doctor's office setting for quite a few years... never... ever would I have even considered telling a patient NOT to call the office... YIKES!

So sorry you feeling down Vines and sending "Feel Better Soon" vibes your way...

Awww VQ, I am so sorry you are having a hard time (did I miss something, what are the test for?). You are a poster I look forward to coming on board to read. I hope all goes well with you.

Unfortunately, all I can do is offer you big hugs and support. I'm with ya girl and here if you need me.

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big hugs Vines! I agree with Darcy, you have a right to know. Call them, tell them you are getting depressed from just waiting, you need answers! You pay them to do this!

Vines, I'm really sorry about this difficult time. I know you said you were taking medical leave from school for now. I guess that's all working out okay? How's your scholarship going to hold up?

Don't give up, you hear me? Go home and fill up on your husband and son, BE there and feed your soul on time with them. You need it! Don't back down on getting to the bottom of your illness, whatever it is. Keep pushing to find your answers.

Something is happening with your body, that much you know, but that body, that is causing frustration, is YOURS. It's the home of that heart and Spirit of yours. The one that is so valued and needed here on this board. We love love love you, so soak it all up and use it to press forward. We are here for you. Take us and use us to your benefit. Don't feel like you have to give all of you to LBT right now. Be a TAKER of our positive thoughts and energy. We have plenty for you. When it starts spilling over, and it will, you can give some back. ((((hugs)))) and don't go far, okay?

Crystal,

You have every right to feel this way.

And about this...

I just feel like I can't be supportive of anyone here right now

HELLOOOO.... this isnt a time for you to GIVE support, its a time for receiving. Weve ALL been through some type of physical or emotional crisis - thats when we lean on other to make it through the desert.

I say everyone that reads this thread - say a prayer (or the white light, healing vibe) for Crystal.

Ah, sweetie, I'm so sorry you're feeling blue. I agree with everyone who said you have EVERY RIGHT to call your doc's office. The hell with that nurse--just call and let them know you're waiting. There are a million ways those results might not be mailed out promptly, and you shouldn't have to just sit and wait if something has gone wrong on their end. Phooey!!

As for not being supportive just now, PLEASE!! You don't owe anyone here anything. Take care of yourself and just be kind; there's no reason for ANY negative self-talk. You've got something to handle personally now, and that's plenty for the time being.

Big hugs to you, darlin'. Wave bye-bye to Idaho!

((( Vines!!! ))) We love you & will miss you bunches. Hurry on back & let us know how the packing is going!

And know that no matter how long a break you take, we're here for you & will welcome you back with open arms.

We love you!

Crystal~

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. It really sucks, and I wish there were something we could do to help you. I can't believe that nurse...call and ask to speak to someone else or ask that the doctor call you. And don't ever apologize for not having any support to give right now...you have given so much to all of us in the past, and now it's your turn to let us give back to you, even if it's only sending hugs and moral support! Please know that you're in our thoughts and prayers~

Emily

You just can't leave us with no sunshine...You have the most engaging ways and we need you and it is just so true that we want to help you through this time. Please come back with the love and caring so we can return the same to you!

You are so beautiful.......to me!..... Can't you see?

Joe Cocker sang it better than me.

You are My sunshine....my only sunshine...

You make me happy...When skies are grey.

You'll never know dear...How much we love you ..

Please don't take our Sunshine away!!

:lalala:

Couldn't you hear all of us singing in harmony???

Sandybells

Crystal, I hope you get to feeling better soon. In the meantime, lots of hugs and white lights from this direction!

Awww Crystal, sweetie you are at a place where YOU need the support so accept it and grab hold and let US hold you UP for awhile. With all the prayers and white light being sent your way you most likely are glowing by now. LOL!!!

On the subject of that crappy nurse, I tell you what give all of us the number to your doctor's office and each of us will call saying, "Have you sent Crystal her test results yet? If you haven't then I suggest you send them to her post haste and if she doesn't receive them within the next 24 hours we will all be calling AGAIN and AGAIN." How is that? I bet those test results will be on their way to you via express mail.

HUGS DARLIN

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the awesome information you've posted on the board. Even though people like myself might not always (due to lack of time) thank everyone who's posts are so helpful, believe me, there are probably hundreds of people who you have helped just by sharing your experiences and valuable information. I don't know if it makes you feel better knowing you have helped me and probably lots and lots of others, but you have, for what it's worth. Also, I want to say that this feeling you have today is not a "forever" feeling. It's temporary. It always helps me when I remind myself that no matter what bad time or bad feeling I'm going through, that it's not forever. The results will come in time (even though it sucks that your doctor's office told you not to call. That is truly outrageous.) and everything will fall into place. But again, thank you for being an incredibly valuable part of this board.