Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does Everyone Still Take All Thier Vitamins?

All of my Vitamins are VitaFusion gummies. I take multis, Calcium + D3, Omega 3, B12, vit C. I also take Biotin caps. My nutritionist recommended the gummies to me after a bad experience with the chewable forms. The only real difference between the gummies and the chewables, are the calories and the ability to swallow without a near death experience! LOL!

Yes I take my Vitamins every day, I take the Swiss multi Vitamin capsules, Biotin and an Iron tablet as I find when my food intake is restricted and loose a large amount of weight I become anaemic after a few months. We need to take our vitamins for life now.

I hate to admit it, but I look at the bottle of Vitamins every morning as I'm getting ready and then just walk on by...probably because they taste HORRIBLE (they are citrus flavored chewable). This week I have decided that if I am making my 4 year old take his vitamins then I need to take mine...so I am really trying to remember. My goal is to finish this AWFUL bottle and then get some that either taste better or I can actuall swallow. I saw the petites...are those small enought to be swallowed or do you need to cut them in half?

Faithgully. Two Gummy Multivitamin, one vit d gummy, one

Sent from my SGH-T989 using LapBandTalk

Yes... and I just found liquid womens Vitamins at GNC. Not amazing tasting but it is super and eliminated three separate pills.

gummy vitamins do not have as' much in them.

Spark, Protein will help the Hair loss. This is why they preach that we must have away least 60 grams a day.

Yes! I take a Centrum chewable (orange flavored, actually tastes pretty good), and viactiv chewables with Calcium (chocolate flavored), one to two per day. They were recommended by my lap band nutritionist, and they go down easy, taste great and keep me feeling energetic and healthy. I was told it is imperative to take them daily for life, so I've just made it a natural part of my morning routine. I actually look forward to them!

I take my multi Vitamin every single day and my Fiber supplement! Very important! I put them right there on the counter so I remember!

I take my multi Vitamin every single day and my fiber supplement! Very important! I put them right there on the counter so I remember!

Wow Dawn, just noticed your weight loss ticker! 88 pounds lost and only 30 to go! Congratulations! Any secrets to your success that you'd like to share? When was your surgery?

My surgery was on 10-19-11. I have exercised and counted calories that's about it lol. I do pretty much eat what I want but try not to eat over 1200 calories a day. I try to exercise at least 5 times a week but that doesn't always happen. In the beginning I exercised much more. Sometimes two hours a day. That was when I lost a big chunk of my weight. Its coming off much slower now but ill get there!

My surgery was on 10-19-11. I have exercised and counted calories that's about it lol. I do pretty much eat what I want but try not to eat over 1200 calories a day. I try to exercise at least 5 times a week but that doesn't always happen. In the beginning I exercised much more. Sometimes two hours a day. That was when I lost a big chunk of my weight. Its coming off much slower now but ill get there!