Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Inner Thigh Lift And Lower Body Lift

I just wanted to give you all an updated photo of my inner thigh lift and lower body lift....I am 4 weeks post op and I am loving my results so far!! Just thought I would share......

post-290983-13813140220744_thumb.jpg

post-290983-13813140221249_thumb.jpg

Looks great, Danielle!

wow. that looks great. I hear it hurts a lot and you must wear a girdle and no shower for a bit. What was your experience?

wow. that looks great. I hear it hurts a lot and you must wear a girdle and no shower for a bit. What was your experience?

I had almost complete numbness around incision for lower body lift...I never had any pain from it...It was the inner thigh lift that I had difficulty with...incisions got really tight at one point, about day 10 and surgeon removed some stitches for me...which helped alot! But lots of discomfort from thighs...As long as you have drains in NO shower...as, Water and soap can get into the drain hole...I had a nurse saran wrap my drains and she showered me at about day 6. I am having some healing feelings now....sharp burning pain that hopefully goes away soon!

You look amazing!

Wow! That is awesome! I can't wait to get all my weight off and have mine done too! How much did it cost?

You look wonderful! I go in for my inner thigh lift/ leg lift the end of this week any tips on a comfortable recovery? I have already gone through a Tummy Tuck, arm lift and breast lift but I was always able to use my legs so i'm a bit nervous on this one.

Soo jealous!!! Can't wait to get the rest of this weight off and get some ps done!!! Looking good!!!

Wow! That is awesome! I can't wait to get all my weight off and have mine done too! How much did it cost?

I was charged $2500 for thighs and $4000 for lower body lift....but I think all estimates vary, depending on what else you are getting done. I did a virtual consult with them; sent in my pics and surgeon calls you personally and talks to you and answers all questions that you have.

You look wonderful! I go in for my inner thigh lift/ leg lift the end of this week any tips on a comfortable recovery? I have already gone through a Tummy Tuck, arm lift and breast lift but I was always able to use my legs so i'm a bit nervous on this one.

I wish you much luck on your procedure. Lots and lots of rest....and lots of pillows :) Just be careful not to move around too much and pop out any stitches....are you going straight home after surgery? Make sure someone is there to help you out of bed, it helps. Also try and keep legs elevated...your incision under your butt cheek will be the worse, mine was very swollen and uncomfortable. Just remember....it is only about 14 days of discomfort!! Day 10 my stitches were so tight, I was crying...surgeon removed half of them and that was soooo much better. Keep in touch with your doctor for any concerns that arise. A lot of people have problems with this surgery....I had no complications just lots of discomfort...guess I was lucky. Good luck to you...and keep me updated throughout the next 2 weeks, I will be here if you should have any questions :)

I was charged $2500 for thighs and $4000 for lower body lift....but I think all estimates vary, depending on what else you are getting done. I did a virtual consult with them; sent in my pics and surgeon calls you personally and talks to you and answers all questions that you have.

I apolgize if you already answered this but I couldn't find it in the thread....did you have the surgery in Mexico. Those prices look very reasonable.

I apolgize if you already answered this but I couldn't find it in the thread....did you have the surgery in Mexico. Those prices look very reasonable.

Yes I did....I went to Dr Quiroz from cosmed clinic. I believe he is the only doctor in Mexico that is also licensed in the US! One of the reasons I chose him :)

Allison0927, my Tummy Tuck was $6500 breast and arm lift was $8000 and I just had a bilateral leg lift that was $4500. It was worth every single penny! I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel in my own skin now.

Danielle b thanks for the tip I am sitting on a cloud of pillows and u were right the butt incisions are the worst part along with the drains i have incisions that run down to my knees but u cant even see them and it actually lifted my lower legs too.

All in all the pain is not bad and completely controlled by pain medication and I am only needing a half dose.