Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Best Dvds??

I was wondering what workout DVDs you like to use? I feel like every time I buy one it's either too difficult or too boring. I want something fun that works. Any suggestions??

E gads, I just bought some workout DVDs from Groupon. Shawn T's Rockin Body. 7 Videos of people dancing. I hate dancing. I thought the videos were going to be from his insanity program. They suck big time. Sorry, I just had to vent.

I look forward to someone posting something useful, and not like my diatribe.

tmf

I have a few of the "10 Minute Solutions" DVD's. My favorite one has pilates, ballet, boot camp, kickboxing, and yoga. I love them because 1) it's only 10 minutes per session and 2) there is a variety of workouts to do.

I'm an Insanity girl though. Love it.

And TMF - I bought the Hip Hop Abs one...yeah right!! Even at my goal weight I won't be able to move like that!! That, and I have absolutely no coordination :)

Sparkpeople has some good ones

I like the extreme makeover weight loss edition video. There is 3 different sessions for different levels of excercises. The 1st level is easy and the 3rd level is the hardest. I'm on level 2 at the moment.

I like biggest loser work out the cargo blast and three mile walk rhett always have someone doing the easy steps so you don't dike your dead

I adore the Firm dvds. They're hard, but one girl does modified moves. Some of the use additional equipment, like their Danny lifter or transfirmer, but some just use weights so be sure to look. I just got their cardio bootcamp one from netflix, just uses weights and was really great!!

I also love anything with Karen voight. She is awesome- cardio, weights, pilates, anything by her is great!!!

Hope this helps!!

Oh, 2muchfun, those dvds sound great! I love to dance!

I just started Turbofire from team Beachbody. The DVD's are great bc there are several different approaches and the trainer walkes you through them. You get a DVD that starts off slow and teaches you the moves. if you but the program it will give you a workout schedule to prep you for intence cardio conditioning. After seeing a friend's progress with a different DVD from the same company, I had to check it out and now I'm actually a beachbody coach. Happy training!

I don't like doing DVDs as much as I used to. My living room has a weird layout and doesn't give me much room to exercise in. But anyway, I had a major Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred phase. Also like Billy Blanks Jr Groove and Burn, Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds (all her videos are great, especially for beginners), and The Bollywood Dance Workout with Hemalayaa.