Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am in the mushy stage and want pizza sooooooo badly. Will I ever be able to eat it? And can I eat it in the mushy stage?

Definitely can't have it in the mushy stage. In fact you can't have it until you're back on normal food.

And yes, you will be able to have it again, but in moderation due to calories and fat. You could also make your own with whole grain crust, low calorie sauce, and low fat cheese at home. (once you're back on normal food)

I can eat pizza fine just have to take tiny bites and no big crust! the big difference is before I would eat 4 large pieces and now I can barely finish 2 pieces of a small pizza! But it is a nice once in awhile treat!

I agree with mis, don't start eating wrong foods right out if the gate.

Keep up the good work. Stay on mushy!!! And I am guessing one small slice with no crusty is a cup of food.< /p>

if u eat pizza now ur in for some trouble blv me i had the smallest piece and i made sure i didnt swallow till it was liquid and i was burping up foam and it got so bad i couldnt get down liquids.. dont do it

I had to have pizza as the prep for a recent medical test...I know, sounds like Sci Fi...

We got a very thin crust pizza, which was crispy. I tolerated it well, and had to remember to chew each bite to excess.

One strange series of events which I have noticed since getting my band, is that I no longer crave or even like some of the foods which I previously would have devoured...pizza and potato chips are 2 recent examples. I am proof that yes, you can eat one potato chip and not want more. :)

pizza is not a mushie! I do eat pizza as a treat on rare occation. Eat a low fat salad first and have one piece of pizza.

I've stopped eating it. It's not because I can't; its a trigger food for me. I just don't want 1 slice I want to go back to the old ways and have 3 slices plus garlic knots. So I've chosen not to eat it. I am really jonesing for a slice.

pizza is my nemesis!!! I could live on it!!!

Nowadays, I will eat 1 piece VERY, VERY slowly ~ thin crust, no meat, only veggies

Usually 1 piece will fill me up; occasionally I will eat 2 small ones.

Sure beats the 4 or 5 I used to wolf down on a regular basis!!!

If I had to completely remove pizza from my diet, I know I would not be successful. Moderation has been my saving grace these past 3 months.

Keep it up; you can do it!!!!