Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm out of state right now and the recipe is on my frig. But I found one online and it's exactly the same:

Directions:

Melt chocolate and butter together.

Mix half of eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add flour. Then add rest of the eggs.

Add egg mix to the melted chocolate mix.

Pour mixture in individual ramekin cups.

Bake in oven at 390 degrees (200 celsius) for 15-20 minutes.

To serve, sprinkle top with powdered sugar and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.

You need to use good quality chocolate (I got some at Trader Joes) and room temp eggs. If you can find a way to do a lower calorie version and taste the same, hats off to you! This turned out just like Carnivals the very first time I made it a couple months ago. Good luck!

Marci

Marci you rock! Thank you sooooo much!

I will start gathering my ingredients ASAP!

Ur welcome. I love chocolate. And this is so rich, u literally need only a few bites. But must have vanilla ice cream with it

I'm going to Aruba for 4y nights in August. I've decided to loosen my band a little before bc I'm super tight right now. Currently I am living on cottage, cheese & smoothies. I'm scared to go out of the country that tight & risk potential complications. I'm 16 months out & down 114 lbs :)

Good luck with your unfill Beth!

Have a great time in your cruise....have u ever had an unfill before?

I did a 14 day cruise once. We had coffee, fruit, and croissants delivered in the mornings. The first 4 days I kept getting stuck. Could not figure out why. Until our first port day when we didn't have the delivery. I was back to my NORMAL habit of just coffee, then something light a couple hours later (brought a Protein bar with me for our shore tour). Then I didn't get stuck. So, I stopped eating the fruit with the morning coffee, and no more stucks!

I am talking every day, all day, for the first 4 days. I thought something was wrong. I'd been fine before the trip. Then I had to learn where EVERY bathroom was on that ship. Add a bit of IBS...you get good at learning where bathrooms are! :-O

Like B52 said, the band makes you stick to your habits. That's why we have it. I snack more on a cruise as well. But not like a fiend. I just cannot do it.

Congratulations ! Yes there are healthy options on the cruise but also a lot of non healthy stuff.it's all in the mind .I think if u stick to the band rules of Protein first then veggies then carb and don't drink with ur meals u should do ok. If hang around the " Desserts around the world " buffet the whole trip it will be all bad.

Any body thinking about going. I think the best thing is to go to the sit down restaurants and minimize the buffets.:-)

I'm going to Aruba for 4y nights in August. I've decided to loosen my band a little before bc I'm super tight right now. Currently I am living on cottage, cheese & smoothies. I'm scared to go out of the country that tight & risk potential complications. I'm 16 months out & down 114 lbs :)

I am glad you are getting an unfill. Congrats on the weight loss but you may not be doing it the healthiest way. You need more than cottage cheese and smoothies to get all the nutrition you need. You are right to be concerned about being that far away while you are so tight. I would get an unfill and leave it there when you get back and see how you do.

Ill be getting on the Magic when you are getting off-We sail August 12th, less that one month after banding. EEk. Only 1 person on that cruise knows I had the band done, and it is a family cruise. They will not have seen me since before my pre band diet. So far I ahve lost 16 pounds just from that. I will be getting some strange looks from the fam.

WooHoo Carnival Magic! My daughter and I are sailing on the Magic on August 5th to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel. This will be our first cruise and I'll be banded 10 days after I return on August 23rd.

I'm glad to hear I'll still enjoy myself next year when we're planning a cruise to the Bahamas in July 2013, I'll be about 10 months post op then. I have a double blessing my life great vacation then being banded and starting my new life! I'm truly blessed!! All Smiles!!

PS, I can't wait to tast the chocolate melting cake! :P :P :P :P