Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Did You Eat For The Fourth?

I ate one fourth a hotdog without a bun of course. Also a tiny bit of poatoe salad. It was good but the potatoes salad was a little too dense but wanted a little.

I have had half a protien shake! I have been reading all day and didn't even want to put my book down for food!

But now I figure I will go get some Soup since I am only 7 days post op and my tummy decided to tell me it was time to eat!

Happy 4th :)

I ate so much I actually feel sick. I was going into this whole bbq-ing thing with very good intentions. I started out just picking on chicken and green tossed salads. I had some fruit, a glass of sangria. Mind you I skipped Breakfast and lunch just so I could have this. But after the sangria I started dipping into other things, like the crab salad, potato salad, mac n cheese, everything that had to do with Pasta I ate. Mind you I had stopped eatting Pasta months ago. I am not going to beat myself up because I already feel bad. Its done, its in the belly, I can feel it, it hurts.

Tomorrow on track....

I ate an entire piece of corn on the cob!!! Haven't had corn in over a year!

Highland, that must of been the best tasting corn on the cob ever!!!! :)

I had some spare ribs, some baked Beans, and a piece of homemade garlic bread.< /p>

I had about 6 bites of New York steak, a TB of chili Beans, 1/3 of an ear of corn (the best I've had all year!) and about 4 bites of garlic bread. I'm saving my Drumstick ice cream for later on. Now, I'm almost 3 yrs out - not on the liquid only diet. Thank God! I'm also enjoying a cold Coors Lite right now (more than 2 hrs after dinner).

Not instructing anyone to eat like I do tho. It seems to work for me tho

Marci

Not my best day, but not my worst and WAYYYYY better than it would have been pre surgery!!! Over the course of the whole day I had:

kid-sized bowl of Cereal with milk

2 light bon-bell cheeses

an Hones-Tea 100cal cranberry lemonaid

1/2 hotdog and 1/4 burger (no Buns on either)

1/4c baked Beans

1/2 cob of corn

a glass of white wine

Power Aid Zero

2-3 tbsp tabouli salad and 2 crackers

2 oreo Cookies

couple of raw carrots

small cup of Maker's Mark on the rocks

2 sports-bottles of Water

This felt like a lot for me and I think I need a fill, but looking back, not a terrible day!

Sasha, looking at your list, it doesn't appear you did that bad at all, considering you still watched and planned each meal with caution.

and like you said, it could of been really really worse. ...

Sasha, looking at your list, it doesn't appear you did that bad at all, considering you still watched and planned each meal with caution.

and like you said, it could of been really really worse. ...

Oh Patty, I wish I had planned something! I just ate whatever was in front of me and stopped when I was full... Looking at my list I could have done without the lemonaid, a cheese or two, and without the oreos. But I'm not beating myself up, and all things considered, I had some restriction today. Other days I seem to be able to eat much more, but today was ok...

thank goodness then for some restriction! Because honestly, I don't know anyone who has only eatened 2 oreo Cookies and stopped, or half hot dog, 1/4 bun. You did gain some control today. I am not banded yet, I was going on pure will power and a hail mary. I was trying, because i know once I am banded, I am going to have many days like this and I want to be in control.

thank goodness then for some restriction! Because honestly, I don't know anyone who has only eatened 2 oreo Cookies and stopped, or half hot dog, 1/4 bun. You did gain some control today. I am not banded yet, I was going on pure will power and a hail mary. I was trying, because i know once I am banded, I am going to have many days like this and I want to be in control.

Oh, if you haven't been banded yet, don't worry!!! It's a whole different ball game. I only ate 1/2 a hotdog because I got full. You can be certain I wanted to stuff the other half in my face!!!! And I only ate a 1/4 burger because once I started eating it I felt it was a little hard to chew up and I was getting full anyway, so I threw the rest out. Those Beans though, glad I started on them last because I probably could have eaten a TON of them!!!!! Thank god for socially-appropriate-eating, otherwise I would have taken a whole plate of the Beans. Haha!

hahahaha, you know you did the right thing with those Beans. I LOVE beans, knowing me I probably would of headed over to them first, so you did really good there LOLOL

Two small baby back ribs w barbeque sauce, 2 tablespoons of cheesy potatoes, 2 tablespoons of green bean casserole, and 2 tablespoons of cheesecake with cherries...that all felt like thanksgiving feast not a habit I want to take on. However nothing got stuck but I need a fill next week. Happy 4th USA!!!!

weight.png