Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Green Zone In 10 Cc Bands?

Hello fellow bandsters. I'm just curious to know what are most people green zones? I have 6 cc's in my band and still can eat an entire plate of food meaning baked chicken and veggies only. I want to eat less and yes I get a fill every month and is at 6 cc's now. Thanks.

I'm at 7.5 cc in my 10cc band and I'm pretty restricted! But I know I could probably use one more fill! Everyone is different with their restriction though and I'm sure you will hear that many more times!

Hello fellow bandsters. I'm just curious to know what are most people green zones? I have 6 cc's in my band and still can eat an entire plate of food meaning baked chicken and veggies only. I want to eat less and yes I get a fill every month and is at 6 cc's now. Thanks.

I to have a 10 cc band with 7.5 cc fill so far and I can eat way more then I shoud be able to....I make good choices....but I wish a 1/4 would fill be....I can eat 2 cups of salad easily....but I know we will get there...so hang in !!!

When I had Fluid removed due to moving etc, I originally had 7. something cc in there and was borderline too tight. I was going across country so they dropped me to 6cc.. was ok for awhiile but i put some back on.

I had another fill May 24th and have dropped roughly 15-17 lbs according to my new scale at home. I do not know exactly how it differs from the docs office. I got back the 12th of July for a check up. I kinda doubt I will have another fill at this point because I am losing and eating the right amount of food. Trying to make good choices and Protein first. The PA in the office told me that 7cc for alot of their patients with a 10cc band seems to be the green zone, but of course it does vary. So you could be pretty close if your in that area but then again it varies from person to person.

I only have 4cc in a 10 cc bandand sometimes I wonder if I really even have a band.....maybe he just pretended to put it in to collect the insurance money....jk of course......It just takes time. but we will get there.

Thanks everyone. I'm just kinda of frustrated because I have only lost about 10 lbs and I have been banded since Feb. I walk but I'm still finding myself hungry with 6 cc's so I was wondering if it's really working for me. Lol. I guess it is because I don't go back for seconds.

I only have 4cc in a 10 cc bandand sometimes I wonder if I really even have a band.....maybe he just pretended to put it in to collect the insurance money....jk of course......It just takes time. but we will get there.

I cant stop laughing! I told my husband the same thing, he looked at me sideways.lol

I have 5.45cc in a 10cc band and I have fairly good restriction most of the day. Nighttime I have to exercise self control. I can definitely eat more at night, but if I stick to measured portions I stay satiated. Head hunger is always my arch nemesis.

I to have a 10 cc band with 7.5 cc fill so far and I can eat way more then I shoud be able to....I make good choices....but I wish a 1/4 would fill be....I can eat 2 cups of salad easily....but I know we will get there...so hang in !!!

Does your food get stuck at all If your not careful?

Yes. I have had chicken breast twice (which I don't even try anymore)

What's stuck and what's green zone pls. I am new to the band. My first fill is today. Pls. Advice

Does your food get stuck at all If your not careful?

i have only had 3 stucks issues so far...the lil brussel spouts ... chicken ...and last night i felt the green zone half way through my dinner...i stopped eatting right away and i finished it about 2 hrs later.....so Im learning !

hi sky...a green zone is where your band is filled just the right amount that you dont feel hungry all the time and your meals are small...not the servings were all use to eatting.....

and a stuck issue is when you have eattin to much...or not chewed enough ....the food gets stuck...and after one time...you will wanna stop and be sure your chewing good......it hurts !!!!

hi sky...a green zone is where your band is filled just the right amount that you dont feel hungry all the time and your meals are small...not the servings were all use to eatting.....

and a stuck issue is when you have eattin to much...or not chewed enough ....the food gets stuck...and after one time...you will wanna stop and be sure your chewing good......it hurts !!!!

Thanks. Got it