Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are You Looking Forward To?

There are sooo many things I'm looking forward to but here are a few that come to mind.

*fitting in my car better, without being right up on the steering wheel.

*wearing high heels

*not getting out of breath so easily.

*being stared at cause I'm hot not cause I'm fat.

*being able to fit in to a booth without having to move the table.

*the ability to walk longer distances without feeling pain in my legs.

*having sex without thoughts of insecurities

*smaller sizes in clothes

*eventually participate in a 5k/marathon

I think that'll do for now :-)

I'm looking forward to being able to ride rides at an amusement park again :) last time I was there, I didn't fit anymore.

I am looking forward to alot of things. I would love to be able to shop somewhere other than the plus size section. I am only 4'11 and so its hard to find things that fit my waist and my height. I would like to be able to play with my kids instead of sitting and watching them because my asthma and weight hold me back from that. I want to be able to walk from my car to well anywhere with out having to stop and catch my breath. I want to stop getting the looks when i am shopping (or atleast get it out of head that people are staring at me). I want to fit into a booth without having my stomach stick out underneath it. Cross my legs or even sit up straight and be able to touch both knees together. I can sit here and go on and on and i never really thought about all of these things untill i saw this post. Makes me want to lose this weight even more now!

We can do this!!

I have figured out one of the best things that I am looking forward to will be wearing my wedding ring again. I haven't been able to wear it for about 18 years. I've had to wear bigger non-original rings instead. Nothing like wearing the simple band that we chose together.

Getting banded July 26.

Dana

1. Crossing my legs, painting my toes, tying my shoes

2. walking without losing my breath

3. wearing high heals without pain, thigh highs, sexy clothes!

4. shopping anywhere, even Victoria Secret for more then Lip Gloss, lol

5. Airplane seats without a worry & seatbelt extender

6. rollar coaster rides (Amusement parks & Water parks)

7. Not hearing, she's so pretty if she'd just lose some weight!

8. Always wanted to go snorkeling or scuba diving without worrying about wetsuits

9. take my nephews to the park and keep up with them.

10. Not trying to sound too bitter but having guys ask me out that weren't "interested" before...not realizing I'm the same person(inside). That will be a hard one to deal with, I went through that when I was 19 and it really plays with your mind. Hopefully, I will handle it better this time around...Hopefully! But definitely a big concern, finding the love I think I deserve, someone to love me for me, unconditional love....will probably one of my biggest challenges I'm going to face and something that has held me back all these years!

Sorry, didn't mean to get all deep! lol But I've always felt like my being single in the back of my head, had to do with my weight on men's part and mine. Think it's time to face this head on and this time with a different outcome, I'm not going to get bigger & bigger, hoping someone will love me for me or in spite of it...This is my time!

Sorry, starting my Pre-Op Tueseday been "cleaning out" more then just my fridge! lol

Thanks for listening!

I am looking forward to just Living Life. Riding a bike with my son or roller blading. Wearing heels without my knees hurting. Getting a booth at a restaurant instead of a table. Shopping in a regular clothing store. Not wearing black all the time. Being able to wear tight jeans that are meant to be tight and not because they are too small.

I would like

* less time spent in a hospital

* have one more child

* cure my pcos

* maintain my chrons

* and above all live longer and healthier for my family! They are all i have in this world and the kids are all too familiar with dr offices hospitals and " Vacations" Im not a quitter so dying is not an option! I WILL LIVE!

Looking forward too...

Walking more than a 100 yards without looking for a place to sit down.

Fitting back into some of my old colthes I still have.

Being able to do more for my kids.

Cleaning my house without having to take multiple breaks.

oh....and this one is a bit shallow...lol

Being able to get up on stage and STAND and sing again. I'm a rocker at heart...lol.