Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When do you start feeling back to normal? Is it till you start eating solids?

The first 10 days I was short of breath, exhausted, did nothing but lay around and go by my diet. Finally everything just kicked in and I started feeling better and being able to take walks. I am down 20 lbs in 21 days. It will get better!

I have never felt this exhausted doing so little. Also some nausea, I just finally started feeling some hunger so I got a lil dizzy,

I heat feeling nauseous and hungry on a liquid diet! I just want it to go away already

It is hard, my family has a new respect for me watching the challenge of living off of a liquid diet and then going to such a little bit of food. Hang in there and try to pamper yourself a little to get your mind off of the big sacrifice. I went and got a pedicure, manicure. Woukd give myself a facial. Try to do something small for yourself everyday and before you know it you will be getting your solid foods!

I've been ok with not eating right now I've kinda got used to it from the pre surgical diet. I got banded Wednesday, I've lost 6lbs since so I'm not mad the more I lose helps motivate me to go harder I'm just tired of feeling lousy. I walked a few blocks around the neighborhood, which on the norm is a peace of cake walk, but at the end of today's walk I thought I was gonna pass out. I've been feeling sick ever since so I'll just take it easier

My husband has been doing the diet wit me to show me his support which is so sweet of him! And it makes it a bit easier for me. I've been thinking bout pampering my self a little to kinda keep my mind off of this weird feeling I have in my stomach! I have a question bout the Protein Powder we r supposed to put on our food after the first week what kind of powder do u guys use? I had my surgery 3 days ago and I've only lost 1 pound so I'm hoping for more weight to be coming off here pretty soon! It's so nice to have this app I absolutely love it that I can talk to other people that r going through this or have gone through it!! I'll hang in there hope u guys do too!!!

I'm in day 4 and can't wait until I get back to normal this shortness of breathe, back pain, and me getting dizzy is driving me CRAZY. I'm counting down until I can eat again . People keep telling me the first 2 wks are the worst of it

Well I feel ur pain haven't felt dizzy but I have had shortness of breath and well I just want to go back to eating, I don't care if it's only fat free foods or diet foods I just need to chew on something TIRED of the liquids!!! :(

I just bought my Protein Shake I got Cookies and cream designer whey haven't tasted it yet but I'll be on that for two weeks then to my pureed, the banding classes I went to gave us a list of different kinds we can take: body fortress unjury(online) health wise

Lol I'll be able to eat my first meal on my bday I can't wait lol

Lol whoop whoop that gonna be a great bday!! Happy for u

I am day 6 and feel pretty good other than my chest being tight and I still have gas, feels like indigestion. I could really use some food though, this liquids thing is for the birds! I keep telling myself its just a few more days till mushies. Cannot wait to have some cream of wheat! Lol

You have to add Protein Powder to your food? I haven't heard that one. I was just told to make sure I get 60gr of Protein or more per day, whether it's from food or shakes it doesn't matter...

Well they gave me this diet I'm supposed to follow and it says how I'm supposed to sprinkle powdered flavorless Protein on my meals after the first six days of liquids and I'm not sure where to get this powder at cuz Walgreens don't have any! And I HATED the Protein Shakes so there is no way in hell ima drink them lol! HELP!!!!!