Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

Hey! I'm joining Curves again tomorrow! I have been missing exercise. Time to get back at it, and Curves was great when I joined a few years ago. I think it will help lots. And hubby is supportive and will make sure I make it to my workouts at least 3 days a week. Yay hubby!

LSasha - I'm thinking the same thing about wanting to know what restriction feels like. It's odd but since I got my first fill I feel like I can eat so much more. And I'm getting hungrier faster too. One thing I do know is that Im not letting my Dr put in more than .5 cc at a time. I do not want to know what an overfill feels like! Yikes!

Cynthia - So glad to hear youre ok, and good for you for kicking butt at the gym! Like Dawg said, we got officially signed up at the gym.. now I just have to find some clothes to wear that won't make me feel like a cow. I hate my arms and legs to show.. I have such ugly fat on my knees and under my arms.. Yuck! Anyway, the 9 pounds was a great boost after that fill! And.. you are so close to 200! I swear, we are going to Celebrate when our group members start breaking into Onderland!

EmileeKaye - You beat me! LOL Great job to you too, not just everyone else. Silly girl. *smiles*

Morsaille - I HAVE to know what that plan is! That grin of yours has me sooo curious!! hehe

Heather - You are cookin' girlfriend! I'm so proud of you!

Sunta!! Wow!! We told you that you wouldn't regret it, didnt we? Super!

Tricia K - Thanks for the tissue, and if I dont make up for this next week.. I'll be needing a whole box of them!

RHONDAKO - Dawg and I bought a Health o Meter digital scale and it is only one pound off from our Dr's scales. That's impressive! I was just looking at the lable and they have a web site: www.healthometer.com Ours is HDL109-60 on page three of the scales. We often shop online and get things way cheaper, delivered to the door. :D

Hugs The Best Me's hubby for being such a supportive hubby. I love hearing things like that, Kathy! Enjoy Curves. I'll be thinking of you when I'm sweating at the gym!

I am so stinking proud of this group! Everyone is doing so well. Look at all the reports of weight loss! And those of us who didn't lose this week, didn't gain either! Yay! As I was updating everyone on the main page, I kept telling Dawg how happy and excited I am for all of us. We are a KickButt group of Losers baby!

Well not surprising I lost nothing this week. Had work meetings and dinner meetings all last week. Sure glad that's over! Couldn't work out either in the evenings like I normally do.

Back on track this week though and will stay there!

230 (-0)

Laura

Laura - all that and you didnt gain anything? Thats wonderful!

Lianna - What are Metformin and Actos?

Good News... had my first visit yesterday and was given a date for surgery... May 4, 2006.. I'm so excited... just under a lot of stress now my dad is in ICU in very critical condition.. but I new he wanted me to go to my appointment so I left for a few hrs met the Dr. and then returned with the news. I told him and I got a smile from him.. I hope he pulls through so he can see my success.

Mychevygirl - So sorry to hear about your dad! He will be in my prayers for a quick recovery and long healthy life. He sounds like he really loves you and is very supportive. Thats awesome. Send him a hug from us!

Great news on your surgery date! I'm excited for ya!

hello every one! Id ,like to join the club. Ive been around lbt for over a year and a few months now and have lost over 100 pounds through Diet, Exercise,Scared of dying. BMI was 40, now 27 and holding for a while here.

I, have received much support from freinds here that have pushed me to better health. I was fat for twenty years! The next twenty I walking into them with Fitness and self control. these will be the healthy years! Injoying my wife and kdds.

and my health. take care most of all God bless! JOHNQ.

Lianna - What are Metformin and Actos?
I noticed that she hasn't answered you yet so I thought I would answer for you. :)

Metformin (generic for Glucophage) and Actos are medications typically prescribed for diabetics; however, they are also used to help control PCOS. I was on Metformin for about 3 years but it didn't really help.

Jen - Ouch, I can relate. Hang in there, the fun will start soon! Next week should look a lot better for ya. *hugs*

John - Glad you joined us! I always enjoy your posts and good ole common sense advice. Welcome!

Tricia - Thanks for answering that. I am familiar with Glucophage. A couple of folks I know are going to a local weight loss doc who has them on that.

Hi all you wonderful GFG Clubbers!

We all did great last week! Now on to the new week.. I've been posting on a commitment thread that Penni started, which has helped me a great deal. I feel accountable for the goals Ive set each day and it's really helping me meet them. I thought maybe we could try that here too. Anyone who wants to join me, please do! Here's my daily goals for the week.

Today:

I will walk on a minimum of 1/2 mile each day. (Done - walked 2 miles outdoors today!)

I will drink 64 ounces of Water every day. (Done)

I will eat my meals at the diningroom table and focus on chewing well and eating slowly. (I did a lot better on this today)

I will keep a daily food journal so I know exactly what Im eating. No more guessing. (Done)

When I'm home, I will not sit around and do nothing all day. I will complete at least one project in my home per day. (Gone all today)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, lets save space by not putting our signatures on here every post. Weigh in days would be fine. When posting, look for the small option box where you can uncheck the "Show your signature" option. Thanks :)