Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feel Guilty :( I Drank Wine Today And It Gave Me The Munchies!

I ate 2 90 calories chips and 1 200calorie chip I usually do drink of eat chips it's rare but I did today wwaaahhhhh Monday it's on back exercising and all! I hate feeling guilty yuck! I have 5cc I just got a full last week tues and I felt the tightness but now is like I'm getting use to it and it's my 4th fill

Don't feel guilty. Tomorrow is a new day. I drank wine tonight too and I usually don't. I got the munchies but decided to work off my wine with the hubby. Haha. Needless to say I don't feel guilty anymore. ;)

Don't feel guilty. Tomorrow is a new day. I drank wine tonight too and I usually don't. I got the munchies but decided to work off my wine with the hubby. Haha. Needless to say I don't feel guilty anymore. ;)

Woot Woot! :D

That is one of the main reasons to avoid alcohol because of what you eat and drink as a result... It lowers your inhibition and willpower and at 7 calories per gram it is one of the most dense fuels you can consume short of fat (9 grams). It is truly empty calories... That said, we aren't dead either and occasionally letting yourself up off the mat isn't a crime ... And in the quoted case it may cause your significant other to try to feed it to you more often............ alcohol that is....... :lol: ... Sorry... I'm in one of them moods... :D

Why do you feel guilty if it is an occassional thing? All doctors are different but my lap band doctor said I can eat anything I want (except soda) as long as I can get it down ok and no more then 1/4cup. He specifically said alcohol is ok but be careful because it will take less to get drunk. You have to allow room for pleasures in life.

Oh sigh, I've been down at a local drinking hole having two or three wines this afternoon, a glorious, balmy autumn day in Melbourne. I'm now totally uncaring about what I eat, cant be bothered cooking and the oven is on, with party pies and sausage rolls (little Aussie delicacies of pastry and meat, definitely not on any diet plan). I know I will regret it, but in truth, just dont care at the moment.

I also inhaled about a quarter of the plate of hot chips that we ordered. Yummmmm.

On a more serious note, unless I am fully aware of the fact that I probably will lose any inhibitions and eat whatever the hell I want, I avoid alcohol, I can afford it right now, on this particular occasion and am willing to make amends over the next few days so I just went with it. But alcohol definitely = crap food and too much of it!

I had a glass of wine and then maybe a couple of cosmos on friday night...and I too can get the munchies but then I just slow down and enjoy the drink..and let others dig into the food and before I knew it the nochos and bread and dip were gone!!! I was told on here that life is going to happen, weddings and parties, it is about being prepared for it, even mentally...Its ok, everything in moderation, when you get home drink more Water and go for a walk...but get back on track...now I have to do what I say..lol

Ur right lol Monday I will start new and excersice

Woot Woot! :D

That is one of the main reasons to avoid alcohol because of what you eat and drink as a result... It lowers your inhibition and willpower and at 7 calories per gram it is one of the most dense fuels you can consume short of fat (9 grams). It is truly empty calories... That said' date=' we aren't dead either and occasionally letting yourself up off the mat isn't a crime ... And in the quoted case it may cause your significant other to try to feed it to you more often............ alcohol that is....... :lol: ... Sorry... I'm in one of them moods... :D[/quote']

I'm gonna start new on Monday and chill out with the wine lol I don't drink every weekend just on holidays and bbqs lol I need to Chillax with that I'm gonna work out all week xytra hard lol

Why do you feel guilty if it is an occassional thing? All doctors are different but my lap band doctor said I can eat anything I want (except soda) as long as I can get it down ok and no more then 1/4cup. He specifically said alcohol is ok but be careful because it will take less to get drunk. You have to allow room for pleasures in life.

Your do right I don't drink every weekend just sometimes and I get drunk off of wine I don't drink liquor lol but this week it's on I'm focused man! :-)

Alcohol is a big time trigger for me to eat crappy food. Wine usually doesn't give me the munchies, but after a whiskey sour or two, I become a human vacuum cleaner! Needless to say I seldom drink them anymore.