Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lumps Underarm..early Period...? What The Heck...

I am on the way to get my first fill tommorrow. However, I noticed a lesion under my arm this morning. Freaking me out! I always get lumps this time of month. Anyone else Period is off post lapband? Lesion underarmpits... I use antibaterial soap and am almost ocd about being clean. Trying to stay cool before I make a dr appt...aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Hi, I am new here and won't continue posting much since I will now undergo another type of surgery (sleeve gastrectomy)

However, I just have to stress the importance of getting those underarm lumps/lesions cheked out by your PCP or GYN doctor. I lost my mother to breast cancer about 13 years ago and she did first present with underarm lumps (which are swollen lymph nodes) they can also present on your neck and of course your breasts. This is just to make sure there is nothing wrong, I don't mean to scare you. It just sounds odd about the lumps. I wish you well.

I agree you should get that checked out. I had a lump under my right arm a few years back, come to find out after they removed it and tested it, it was just a fatty lipoma. Even so I am glad i had it checked out. Good Luck to ya.

my daughter would get those when she was stressed and sometimes when she had flu, dr told her its body's reaction.

go to the dr . now. lumps can be a reaction to stress but sometimes they mean you have an infection. wont go into details but based on my family history, im telling you. get. them. checked. now. good luck and let us know how youre doing.

Thanks guys..I just called my Dr to set up an appt...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches