Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 19 I Was Banded

How r all the march 19 and 20 and 21 banders doing? I am well today! Still taking it easy. Today I had three meals Protein shakes every five hour 9 then 2 and just at 7 . And actually have energy. I know people say I'm healing and the fullness might go away. I hoping it doesn't.. I feel full one I drink two oz of Protein shake. I love the jay rob.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcRyU9x/<br />weight.png<br />

I was banded on the 18th (long story, I know Sundays aren't normal!). I am working tonight, my first night back, it's a 14 hour shift and I feel ready for it. Today is day 2 with no pain pills. I am getting hungrier which sucks but I am concentrating on just having 1/2 full liquids 3 times a day and little Snacks. I think I am loosing weight a little too quickly? I have gone from 330 to 312. My incisions are healing up fantastic! I am getting some silicone tape from my sister to help prevent scaring! Hope you all are doing great! I am just hoping this hunger settles down!

Hi everyone. I was banded on March 20 and am having some of the same symptoms. I can not take a deep breath either. I am also not feeling hungry. I know I am supposed to gave 60 grams of Protein a day but I really can't stand those shakes any more. Anyone have any suggestions for Proteins. Thanks

I had the very same problem with the shakes and i wasnt hungry at all. If you mix mostly milk with the shakes its is better you just have to drink more. And as for the gas pains walk allot. It sucks but that helps so much. And they gave me a breathing test to do like a billion times a day and that made me burp and also got rid of some of the gas pains that i had. I hope that helps. Best of luck

I am still having pain in my left shoulder area near my neck. Does anyone know if that is normal or what causes it?

Gas pains. Walk a lot and get gas-x strips. They helped a lot. I'm still sore 6 days later

So my incisions are all doing great except my one incision where my port is a bit more red and warm. The breathing seems to be getting a little harder as well......

you should go to the Dr's so they can look at your incisions. If hey are getting infected, you need to get on a regimen asap.

I was banded on the 19th the gas pain i thought was gone but tonight its bad a very sore shoulder. My steri strips are sooooo itchy and irritating my skin real bad.

Got back from hospital. Incisions r fine. Guess the one that was red now is a massive bruise. Had a lot of gas in lower stomach and band was not letting it thru. So all is well. I even had itsy burst bites of taco steak last night and got it down w no problems. As well as popcorn at the movie! Yeah me! It felt so good.

Got back from hospital. Incisions r fine. Guess the one that was red now is a massive bruise. Had a lot of gas in lower stomach and band was not letting it thru. So all is well. I even had itsy burst bites of taco steak last night and got it down w no problems. As well as popcorn at the movie! Yeah me! It felt so good.

My biggest incision is bruised too it looks like it been in a boxing fight it has every blue , purple red shade u can think of :o its good to hear u doing well :) ....i m starting to feel a little hungry now too, but i aint as brave as you are B) . I still have one more week of this lovley liquid diet ahead of me. Since the broth didnt do much , the most i did was some eggdrop Soup for lunch today and that was just a few spoons ...im just to scared that my stomach wont heal right if i cheat :unsure:

I can't cheat a bit. This is my chance to have real change and lose weight. I'm not going to let my head mess it up!!!!!!

I had surgery on the 19th also and have been pretty ill, had to go back to the ER yesterday to do a cat scan, said every things was ok. But I don't have any energy and Im very depressed. Am I the only one?

I can't cheat a bit. This is my chance to have real change and lose weight. I'm not going to let my head mess it up!!!!!!

I feel the same way! I have come too far and I am afraid to mess it up. However, I am HUNGRY. I swear, my stomach sounds like a damn symphony at times. I am about ready to enter my own HUNGER GAMES competition. LOL!!! I find it quite ironic that my hunger started back up when the movie premiered. I have to laugh about it or I will cry! I choose laughter!