Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 19 I Was Banded

So us march 19thers 9 days post op, is anybody started having discomfort between your belly button and the long incision?

OMG! Yes! It started today at work. I thought it was because the pants I was wearing came up a bit higher, and may have bee irritating my incisions. Super annoying and painful!

Mmmm soft food today yay!

OMG! Yes! It started today at work. I thought it was because the pants I was wearing came up a bit higher, and may have bee irritating my incisions. Super annoying and painful!

I also thought mine was hurting because I had my pants hiked up with a belt. I haven't worn a belt in FOREVER, but I had to because they were falling down!!! It kind of felt like a bunch of bees stinging me.

Mmmm soft food today yay!

So what did you try? I am dying to know because I start soft food tomorrow!

I also thought mine was hurting because I had my pants hiked up with a belt. I haven't worn a belt in FOREVER, but I had to because they were falling down!!! It kind of felt like a bunch of bees stinging me.

So what did you try? I am dying to know because I start soft food tomorrow!

I had really moist/ mushy egg salad at lunch and runny mashed potatos approx. 1 cup. and for dinner I had creamed corn and egg salad. I guess about 1cup per meal and it's awesome to feel full. I'm not uncomfortable had no trouble.

I'm so proud of everyone. U guys r doing much better than me. I have been on solids for like 4 days. Nothing is getting stuck and I'm hungry a lot! Help!

I'm so proud of everyone. U guys r doing much better than me. I have been on solids for like 4 days. Nothing is getting stuck and I'm hungry a lot! Help!

Do you know if your band is empty or not? I was told to start I have 3cc's filled. I also have a bit of motivation with my hubby he was banded 1.5 yrs ago, I've seen him get "stuck" and I'm scared of that so I'm being super cautious.

Have any march 19th bandsters had a fill? what's it like? I've been the same weight for 1.5 weeks. I wanna lose seems like everyone else is losing.

I will go for my first fill on Wednesday ...... :unsure:

Hey female? Anyone has their time of month yet? Wondering if anyone has had a gain? I have been really exercising keeping busy and have been doing great! Now tom came ( time of month) and I see a gain. I know I am eating great and get like 110 gr of Protein in and about 900 to 1000 Cal's a day. Its only like 2 pounds but still in my head says what! Ohh yeah I'm a 3/19 bander.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcRyU9x/<br />weight.png<br />

I had mine 3 days after surgery just like it was suppose to come on time it should come around the next couple of days again :) so no delays there .....

I go in for my first fill today. Excited! Extremely! Because since I have been eating solids for what seems like forever I haven't lost more than 17 lbs. I have also been workkng out at the gym doing weight circuit. Could this be why i dot seem to be losig?

But on a side note.....I have had a non-scale victory. A ring that I have wore everyday for the last 9 years had went missing when we moved. This ring was getting very snug the last year or so and my boyfriend found it yesterday! Well, when I went to put it on it slipped right back off! I am sad because I can't wear it but so happy it is too big! Woohoo. Anyone else have a non-scale victory.

I got banded on 3/19 too. I have been at the same weight for two weeks

I do 45 at the gym every day. I also do resistance training 3 days a week. And nothing.i have upped my calories to 800 to 1000 thinking I might not be eating enough. I go to get fill on first of may. Hopefully they can answer why.but I still go on every day.

I was banded on the 18th (long story' date=' I know Sundays aren't normal!). I am working tonight, my first night back, it's a 14 hour shift and I feel ready for it. Today is day 2 with no pain pills. I am getting hungrier which sucks but I am concentrating on just having 1/2 full liquids 3 times a day and little Snacks. I think I am loosing weight a little too quickly? I have gone from 330 to 312. My incisions are healing up fantastic! I am getting some silicone tape from my sister to help prevent scaring! Hope you all are doing great! I am just hoping this hunger settles down![/quote']

Did you do a weeks liquid diet?