Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

What's going on between Ryan and Paula? Is there some kind of feud? Got in on the tail end of it on GMA this morning.

Pat, we didnt see GMA this morning... what's going on between those two?

Is there anyone around here (besides Dody) that LIKES Kellie? :(

I have to admit Paula, I do think Kellie's cute as a button, that tiny little figure, a wonderful smile. Gotta give credit where it's due, as for her singing, I've heard worse.

I thought Chris did an awesome job last night. Seems my real guy, Taylor is struggling. He looked like he was gonna wet his pants last night, trying not to move around like he loves to do.

I voted for the first time ever last night. Since Chris was in the bottom last week, I wasn't going to take any chances of that happening again, he did AWESOME last night!!!! I think I wore out my cell phone voting so much!!

KELLIE MUST GO ALREADY, PLEASE!!!!!

I voted for Chris all the way... But WTH was wrong with Paula?? She on medication???

OMGosh! I Promise I'm not some voodoo princess or something!!!!!! I sure hope no one was hurt during the storms!! I guess your electricity being out for a while is a small sacrifice for ridding the idol stage of Kellie, though!!! hehehehee

Heh, I'm with you, Paula!! What's up with the Ryan & Paula? Give us the scoop!

I figure Chris & Elliott are safe -- backlash from being in the bottom 3 last week. My guess for bottom 3 are Taylor, Paris & Katharine, with Katharine going home.

I thought Kat did AWESOME!! (Of course, I've got McPheever badly, lol, so forgive me!) Paula came right out said she was flat, which she SO wasn't! I wonder if she blushes when she watches the show later? After the judges got done, I looked at Mikey & said, "Were they awake? Did they see the same performance I did?" I mean, she changed the song up, her voice never faltered. She didn't sound like she was over-shouting, just really, really big. And the song's too big for her? What on earth were they smoking? I was totally expecting praise... their lack of excitement was painful. I'm proud of her for not crying!

I'm with Minime... I think it's headgames on the judges part. Which have little to no effect on the voting -- at least for me. I mean, I knew who I liked going in. Even if they performed poorly I was still going to vote for them. They'd have to REALLY screw up for me to drop 'em. Of course, I do believe there are folks out there that vote for the one the judges like. I've gotta think that's not that many votes though... you don't hit redial unless you care!

That's just it I didn't hear the scoop IF there is one. There was a segment that was about people not getting along at home or in the workplace, then they made reference to Paula and Ryan, twice. Once during the recorded segment, then at the end of it, you know how they put in their two cents worth.

I think Katherine is going to get the boot. Not b/c she deserves it, but because I think she gets on to many peoples nerves. I think Kellie did awful!!! Chris is awesome!! He did awesome!!!! Love him.

I agree. I thought Katherine was awesome. I was shocked to hear what the judges said about her performance. As fas as Miss Pickler goes... her twang gets on my freakin' nerves! It makes her flat notes sound even worse! She needs to go!! Chris was INCREDIBLE! My favorite performance of his since he did "Walk the Line". My DH and I decided last night we really like Taylor as well. He has a lot more talent that a few of the people left. He won't go all the way but he is great. Elliot was good... wasn't quite as mindblowing as the judges made him out to be for us though. Paris was Paris... ho-hum.

I think the bottom 3 tonight will be Taylor, Katherine and Paris. I'm still hoping for Kellie though!!

On the Ryan versus the judges thing: it may be a fight over air time.

Ryan seems to make sure he gets his -- and at the cost of the judges. He's always putting them down & cutting them off & being rude (imho). Paula is making more sense these days... but she's taking an hour to do it. Randy always gets stuck hushing the crowd & not getting heard & Simon gets cut off... but Paula gets to talk as long as she wants. I'm not sure she's the one I'd want getting full time! :(

Hmmm, think they could give the judges an eduational seminar on new phrases they could employ for judging songs? I'm so tired of "Yo, check it out! It was just alright for me, dawg (or babe if it's a guy)." "You look fabulous." "It was like tired cabaret."

Katherine was great. I think Paula is finally sharing her crack with Simon and Randy. Maybe that's why there is a problem with her and Ryan...maybe she's not sharing her crack with him. Crack= drugs. I think she saves her other crack (anatomical) for the male contestants.

Phew - I'm not crazy. I thought Katherine was great too! And Elliott and Chris were wonderful too. I think Taylor, Paris, and Kellie deserve to be in the bottom 3, but my prediction is

Elliott, Katherine, and Paris with Paris going home... but I'll jump for joy if it's Kellie.

I am soo sick of seeing Ms. Pickler not being in the bottom 3 week after week! What is wrong with America?:bananadoggywow: She has not near as much talent as the rest and needs to go ASAP! I adore Elliott, Paris and Katherine. According to the Dialidols website, the bottom three are Paris at the bottom :think then Kellie and the 3rd bottom was Katherine. I really hope Paris doesn't go. She has such a bright future ahead of her as a singer. I think Chris and Taylor are awesome too but I will be happy with whoever wins once Kellie goes!

Liz

banded 03/10/06

237/212/150

5'7''