Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am currently going through bandster hell!!! I am using sheer willpower but it is extremely hard. My coworkers all ate taco bell around me whole I ate cottage cheese yesterday. And today they had Texas roadhouse! It's tough. The hardest thing is, is that I feel like I need to eat more. I am just plain hungry all the time. I was relieved when I started mushies on Friday but I guess healing has brought the hunger back!!!

But we can do this!!!! Don't give up! You are not alone!

Its nice to know that most of us either are or have experienced "bandster hell". I just want to get to that green zone sooner rather than later. I'm curious to see how things go after my first fill on the 31st.

I go for my first post op appt this Friday. I don't know if I'm getting first fill or not. I can't wait and see too!

well tomorrow is the big day im gettin filled yahhh i go in the afternoon my sister is having her first fill the same day so we are both excited anyone got any tips>>>> its in teh afternoon so i iwll jumo on tomorrow night and tell everyone how it went

Heather, how was it? Do u feel a difference? How many cc's did u get? Mine got rescheduled til Apr 6th. Ugh!

it went good he put in 3cc even and then set me up with the tube/needle still atached and gave me Water to drink he talked to me about what i was feeling while the water moved through my system at one point i felt like it was stuck in my chest right between my breast i looked up at him and before i could say oh my god it hurts im chocking he had taken some out . while still making total eyecontact he asked me to tell him when the uncomfortable feeling was gone i did and he unhooke dteh tube/needle and i was done i left feeling fine with 2.5 cc my sister got up on teh table right after me and he did teh same thing she didnt have the scary chocking feeling iidid and she nlow has 2.7 in her band and is fine too i didnt feel iany pain from the needle it was a lil uncomfortable for a second or two when he had to "dig a sec " for my port it was a lil tipped down . but not pain just weird pressure my sissy was easy to acsess aND SAID SHE DIDNT FEEL A THING. we are on clears yesterdaY AND TODAY AND FULLS FOR TWO DAYS ..i came home yesterday exhausted not from teh fill but from psyching myself up teh whole day lol .. i felt full last night after some broth and an icee it was teh strangest feeling like ok i dont have to eat anymore i wanna cry just thinking about i have never had that feeling ...

ohh yeah for got i lost 9 pounds since surgery ! wichis funny cause i lost about 13 probley but put on a lil when i started solids and stuff i totally thinght i was doing awefull and teh dr was so proud lol

I got my first fill today!! Had surgery march 1 so it has not been quite a month. I made the mistake when I went for my two week post op and scheduled it for two weeks out instead of a month but he did it anyway. I'm happy about that! I've been eating pretty consistently up until now. Was down 15 after surgery but up a couple today so I guess net loss was about 11. On liquids now. How long do you all have to stay on liquids cause I'm so hungry right now I feel like dominating a pizza.< /p>

I'm going through the same thing.

I had my surgery March 5th, and my doctor waits 6 weeks before the first fill. I lost 20 lbs the first week post op, and once I started to eat solids I gained about 3-4 lbs.

It's frustrating, but I think I would've gained more if I didn't have my stomach imbricated! Lol I feel full so much faster after having the plication done, but I was a huge volume eater before, so I feel bad eating so little. My mind tries telling me I'm not satisfied after eating a ridiculously small meal.

So far, I've had one episode of PB... even without a fill, I managed to get food stuck! omg it was nasty!! I'm taking the chewing/eating slowly rules a lot more seriously now. It makes a huge difference!

Good luck finding the green zone!

You just have to have will power :-/ commit to it ... I know it's hard had we all had the will power we wouldn't be here ... I have lost 24 lbs since my surgery on the 9th of this month. EVERYTIME I feel like I want to eat something I shouldn't I think about the pain and what I put my body through for the surgery going under and what perhaps could have gone wrong ... It's not worth it to have gone through all that for nothing. Stay strong !