Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I work in the hospital that is doing my surgery so not only will my boss know ( she prob does already) but Im' pretty sure everyone will! lol I'm ok with it. I feel the more I tell the less I can screw up! ;)

I work in the hospital that is doing my surgery so not only will my boss know ( she prob does already) but Im' pretty sure everyone will! lol I'm ok with it. I feel the more I tell the less I can screw up! wink.png

Well I'm sure they know too since you work there. I chose a hospital outside of the one I work at, for privacy. Goodluck.

Hello!! I am being banded on March 9!!!! I have just been waiting and want to get it over as soon as possible. Now that it is getting closer to my date I am getting really anxious and scared. Is anyone else? I know it is defiinetly what I want and need to do.

I am also really anxious but i am also very excited, but once we start to reek the benifits and when its all done we will look back and say what was i so worried about... It will be just fine. I cant wait to finally be getting this done, and so soon I go March 2nd.. Best of luck to you..

I just got approved today!! I'm March 6th!! I can't wait.... Is this bad of me put I already told my husband I need one last night out of eating and my fav place.. I knew it bad but I know I will prob never be able to go there again and order what I want...

DOes anyone else have a last meal planned or am I just that much of a fatty??? lol

March 6th is my date!! YAY!!!

About a week ago on one of the forums someone asked that same question and wow she got a ton of replies and everyone said yes and some said the last week, im under the week catagorie. lol This Thursday night will be my last meal. Going to have a big steak with all the fixings.. Kinda cant wait...Silly i know but like a smoker has there last smoke and an alcoholic has their last drink same thing... Go for it..

Well I did tell my boss today that i was having a Hernia fixed. She asked me for a Doctors note. I felt like saying I will show you my scars...... It was like she never believed me or that i wouldnt get paid without one. So I guess I will have to get a note from my doctor now.. So stupid..

FINALLY APPROVED!! WHOOP WHOOP...SCHEDULDED MARCH 5TH.....teeth_smile.gif

Well I did tell my boss today that i was having a Hernia fixed. She asked me for a Doctors note. I felt like saying I will show you my scars...... It was like she never believed me or that i wouldnt get paid without one. So I guess I will have to get a note from my doctor now.. So stupid..

No worries Princess, tell your doctor and see if they can write your note on stationary just has his name on it for the letterhead. I am sure they will totally understand when you explain to them you are trying to keep it under wraps for now.

I am also really anxious but i am also very excited, but once we start to reek the benifits and when its all done we will look back and say what was i so worried about... It will be just fine. I cant wait to finally be getting this done, and so soon I go March 2nd.. Best of luck to you..

Thanks Princess!!!!.. I know once we see results all this hard work will be worth it.. Good luck on March 2nd!

You probably don't have to get a note saying specifically why you will be out of work other than it being a medical reason.. i would think that is against some type of HIPPA laws unless you want to give them the exact medical reason.. not sure, but check with your doctor

I just got approved today!! I'm March 6th!! I can't wait.... Is this bad of me put I already told my husband I need one last night out of eating and my fav place.. I knew it bad but I know I will prob never be able to go there again and order what I want...

DOes anyone else have a last meal planned or am I just that much of a fatty??? lol

March 6th is my date!! YAY!!!

You are definitley not a fatty thinking about the last meal.. I am thinking about what I want to eat now that I know I will not be able to have for awhile.. I am thinking maybe pizza before because I heard some people have problems with that..

My date is March 22, I had to move it from the February 23rd since I needed to come up with my insurance deductable. I am so excited and nervous. I am a little worried I do not have all the information I need regarding the pre-Op Diet sad.png

If having a "last meal" makes u a fatty, I'm a super duper fatty! Lol. I had a "last meal" WEEK! I got in all my favs....Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Popeyes chicken, Taco Bell, and many more! The great part is, it's all outta my system. I start my pre-op diet today, which means my surgery is in 2 weeks. Yahooooo :)

Just got the call from scheduling today..... March 27th! I'm still tossing the pros and cons around,but I know this is the best thing for me,and I am going to stay positive.

My surgery date is March 6th. This coming Tuesday I start my pre op diet then on Wednesday go in for my pre-op appointment. So ready, but really nervous!!