Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Be My Valentine Challenge

Checking in for yesterday, 170, up two pounds thanks to aunty flo *sigh* on to next week!

278. Down a pound.

- Joyce

Good morning Lady's at least I think I am the only guy here. The latest results have been posted at the following link.

The Be My Valentine Challenge

This months winner for best name goes to "Sweetheart Amy" (amyloveslou)!

The worst lier award goes to Andrea for posting her age as 28 31(lol)

The best response to the Challenge Question "Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)" goes to

Ready4therealme - This one's easy for me! After 15 years of marriage, I was divorced a little over a year ago, and am loving life alone. I'll be my own valentine and love myself enough to stay on track!

and the runner ups

Puppypaws57 - Only LOOK at the candy!!

sweetheart Amy nope ! i dont belive in that EVERYday you should tell your loved ones how much you love them..its just a money maker for hallmark

Joyce - I get a fill on VD. So I'll drink my Protein shake in a stemmed glass!

The best checkin post award goes to

Mandy - check in time i didnt do so hot this week cause i was sick but i did lose 1 lb and i think that was the lung i coughed up !

Start 247 now 246 !

And the Way More Information than I needed award goes to.

Andrea - Checking in today @ 299 up 4 lbs from last week....thanks Aunt Flo lol

Remember that all awards judged by an panel of partial judges (ME), bribes are incourged.

Now that I have your attention where is this weeks quiz. Oh, I didn't mention there would be quizes. My bad!

What habit do you have left over from your max weight that you need, or would like to break?

Here is mine. I still drive around the parking lot looking for the closest parking space, even though I know the walking is good for me and I don't mind walking anymore. I even caught myself doing this at the gymm the other day. So starting today, well maybe not today since it is so cold it makes you remember that men have nipples too, but as soon as it warms up I am going to start parking as far away from the store as I can.

Sorry I am latesad.png i am up .6 my hubby is now unemployed so stress level is WAY up !! i am working out alot more but I am eating too much. and i had a total unfil in jan do to couldnt get anything in or to stay down . i go march 28th for a fill ! i have to say to who ever says we took the EASY way out Banane36.gif I would like to SHOOT !!!!

k thanks for letting me vent !!

Amy out.gif

Thanks Larry for the stats. Very pretty!

Bad habit I need to conquer: I still let my emotions dictate what and how I eat. It has never helped before and it sure isn't helping now. I need to get this under control, I can't be an emotional eater and be successful.

late check in for me, down 1 pound to 222. I'll take it. Larry, Love the "awards" very cute.

Update lost 3 lbs so far! Ok I have 17 days to loose 7 lbs I hope I can do this...

i dont know how in the world i did it this this week only working out 2 times this week but im cause i was still sick but im down 4 lbs woo hoo ! back to regular schudule next week on excercise so im thinking im on the mends

This week was the perfect disaster! My mom is visting so we have been eating out a lot and my birthday was last week...grrrrr on top of that all I need a fill! So anyways

Dawn Checking in at 207!

Up 1 pound *sigh*

Laura here - down another 3lbs to 227 - Yeah! I'm pushing myself really hard to get to 223, which will be exactly half way for me!! As for the bad habit, I want good habits to replace the bad ones. I still have a constant mental struggle to make the good choices. I don't have any restriction yet - and I pray it gets easier once I finally get there, but for now it feels like I'm denying myself everything that's good!

down 3 pounds! woohoo, half way to my goal for February!

As far as my bad habit goes, I still tend to order a whole meal at a restaurant instead of just sharing. I still think I can eat it all! AND.. I need to stop thinking that I need to eat, just because it's the time of day!