Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Star Jones is SOOOO BUSTED!!!!!!

Hi all-

I know there has been a lot of discussion about Star Jones and the "did she or didn't she???" question.

I am traveling, and when I travel, I always buy the cheesy tabloids because I get bored in hotel rooms. In this weeks issue of STAR magazine, there is a picture of Star on vacation, and she is wearing a bikini top and sarong.

Guess what is very visible on her belly???? Laproscopic surgery scars!! Maybe she should just go ahead and come clean now:heh:

Well... It *could* be gall bladder surgery, because most of the scars for that are almost the same, but I know we probably don't believe that, lol...

Right.

Because The Star is such a reliable source of information about people we know absolutely nothing about, and because there's no such thing as a doctored photo.

Right.

:rolleyes

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">As far as the stars go I think Star, kristie and Anna N. Smith had something done. Have you ever tried Trimspa? Didn't keep me from eating</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Trimspa didnt keep me from eating either.....you dont find many "stars" that havent had something done to enhance the figure,face, etc..

i guess if you have the money...why not!!

I for sure think Anna Nicole SMith had it done. And Star!! O'well who cares...more power to them....although I think it sucks they lie to make money!

I understood she had it done sometime back....and, I didn't get it from a check-out rag. So, what's the big deal? We did it...and lots of others have done it. :c) And, don't we feel and look better for it!

Still Peddling at 31 sustained mph....Yeah!

I tried trimspa along with about 5 of my co-workers and we all came to the conclusion that anna nicole smith is a stinkin liar. lol

Drama, it is definitely NOT a doctored photo. Go see for yourself.

My issue with this whole thing is that Star is on the talk show circuit, wrote a book for which she has certainly made a ton of money, etc., without admitting that she had WLS. She is all over the place preaching healthy eating, Portion Control, etc. DUH. We all knew before we got our bands that we SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING ALL OF THOSE THINGS. But how many of us were? What I love about my band is that is has forced me into those habits by virtue of its function, and it is beginning to be second nature for me.

Star is an icon for a lot of people, and a lot of obese people. If she would just admit what she had done, I think she would inspire many of her fans to follow suit to a healthier lifestyle, and she would help to remove some of the stigma of WLS because of her celebrity. What she is doing now is just being evasive and deceitful. I myself am a closet bandster, so please don't misunderstand my rant here. I think it's perfectly fine to keep your WLS to yourself. UNLESS you plan to write a book about how you lost all your weight and sell it to millions of people!!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I agree. If she wants to keep her WLS to herself, that's fine. However, she wrote & book & is telling the entire world!!! I think if you're going to tell the world, you might as well be honest about it.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I told no one I was being banded and I am very happy I didn't. the last thing I need is people keeping score on me. No matter how much weight i lose I will never tell. It's personal. I didn't tell everyone how and why I got fat either. It's all between me myself and I.

how could of ann nicole had surgery...she models in a bikini