Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lap Bandsters Gone Wild???

dawg

Okay, so maybe when the whole forum starts spelling out a message, its time to take a break.

Here's the current 'new' posts:

I am so f'in pissed

Things that got stuck in your...

Sex

Why do we allow temptation?

I think I need to wake up to...

Is it just me or can you put that together almost into one coherant string of text??

I am so f'in pissed. Things that got stuck in your... Sex. Why do we allow temptation? I think I need to wake up too.

*blink blink blink* rubs eyes.

Obviously this is a place that some of us feel comfortable talking about everything, including the Band!

I like the spicey LBT and all the GREAT arguements going on!

I like the "change the channel" rule best. Many times I'll read, get the gist, and move on. Sometimes it's more intriguing than that! BUT, this is a large community with lots of folks with lots to say. If I don't care for it, I don't participate. Ignoring a thread is the ONLY way to send it to archive-land.

Thanks Heather, I too enjoy that we are human and have somewhere to share our experiences whether band related or not. I thank God that I have all of you to talk to and share with, whether I'm having a good day or bad. Thanks for always listening.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Just goes to show you that us lapbanders have alot more to bitch about than just our weight...LOL It is nice to know that we are comfortable with each other that we can post our problems here wheather it be about weight or not. KEEP 'EM COMING!!!

Some come here to vent about several topics. Some of those topics can be "triggers" for how we deal with the head demons. I for one try to post those types of topics in the appropriate forums. If I find one that doesn't appeal to me then I skip over it and don't read it.

As you so frequently like to say Dawg, "if it doesn't apply then so be it."

Actually, I put this up because I thought it made a funny sentence. I wasn't even thinking about the contents.

Oh and by take a break I meant...go grab a coffee. Maybe watch a movie.

Just incase you thought that you got luck and I was just about to vanish from whence I came.

My obnoxious presence is here to stay :)

Having come back to this, and looking at it again - I guess it looked like I was trying to say "THIS IS INAPPROPIATE!!".

Hell far from it, talk about whatever comes to mind ;) I'm all for diversity.

I'm just going to stay out of the naughty ones.

You could do like Big Paul and visit those sites with your eyes closed :bandit ... he's such a gentleman... doesn't read them you know. :)

In my defense, I started the orifice thread out of a dare from Lisa. I know, I know, I should have been more mature than that...I should have waited on at least a double dare if not a triple dog dare you--but I gave in with only one dare. I tell everything I know on this site. I have no friends in the real world. I'm not looking for sympathy. Heck, I'm not even looking for friends. Right now, I'm just trying to find me. These are the only bunch of people that don't judge me based on my size...it's very liberating.

In my defense, I started the orifice thread out of a dare from Lisa. I know, I know, I should have been more mature than that...I should have waited on at least a double dare if not a triple dog dare you--but I gave in with only one dare. I tell everything I know on this site. I have no friends in the real world. I'm not looking for sympathy. Heck, I'm not even looking for friends. Right now, I'm just trying to find me. These are the only bunch of people that don't judge me based on my size...it's very liberating.

Heh, no defense needed :)

I've posted in your orrifice thread... I still have memories of alarming X-Rays thanks to my dear mother and doctors with a sense of humor.