Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Years Resolutions! (it's Almost That Time Again...)

I came across my resolution list for this year that's about to end, and couldn't help and notice how I only completed 1.5 out of my 10 resolutions. Getting the lap band was my only completion! and the most important I must say...

At any case, I want to start working on the list for next year...what will yours include?

If you are interested in viewing my list for last year, its quite amusing smile.png check it out http://blackcadillacs5.blogspot.com/ (LOTS OF PROFANITY, SORRY)

that was fun to read !! thanks for the smile this morning :)

Loved it. I am also horrible at keep resolutions, but 2012 is going to be a year of success for me. I was just banded on 12/9, so it's a whole new me for 2012! Thanks for posting.

Interesting, glad you made at least 1. Good luck on the others, especially the Associates Degree! Karen

Like so many others on this site, 2012 is a new year with our new bands! I was just banded on 11/17. Two of my top weight loss goals for 2012 are going to be to only weigh myself once a week (so hard not to get on the scale daily and fixate on the number) and work out 4-5 times a week. My number one personal goal is to hopefully be pregnant by the end of next year.

I love how you made a list of your top 10, I am going to take the next few weeks and add a few more new years resolutions to my list! I enjoyed reading your list...lots of great golas you can continue into 2012!!

My goals for 2012 will be to get rid of all this excess skin i have accumulated over the past year, to reduce my spending so i can afford the surgery and to get my new bike out and cycle as much as possible, i of course want to achieve my weight goal loss too but the surgery should help that. If i put my mind to it they all goals i can reach smile.png

Resolution is to be sucessfull with the band. Surgery in January. I have seen a lot of people that have done really well with their weightloss.

Thanks for sharing. It put a smile on my face this cold afternoon. I think maybe you should concentrate on the first one this year. It may help with the tickets as well!

I have only one New Year's resolution this year. Stay committed to my band. If I do this, everything else will work itself out. I will get off my meds by the end of the year, get along better with my husband, travel more, enjoy my job more, etc.

I hope all of our resolutions for 2012 come to fruition.

J.

For the first time in about 30 years, this will be the first New Year's Resolution that WILL NOT have anything to do with dieting and loosing weight!!!

I usually don't do resolutions, but I feel like this upcoming year should be an exception. Perhaps reach my weight loss goal by next December? Or something more simple, like working out four days a week by the summer? Hmm.

Also, great blog post! smile.png