Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Weeks Post Off And It's Time To Eat!

So, I've been banded about 2 weeks and a few days. I've been doing all the Protein shakes blah blah.. But I'm sick of starving myself! It's time to eat. Who's going to eat with me? I need a support buddy. - ahaha.. Seriously, I'm suppose to go until Jan 1st until my first fill?? I'm told.. that I will still be hungry even after that! I'm going to enjoy Christmas. - Gotta go... It's time for a hambooger and dr pepper, chocoate cake for dessert. Mmmmmmm

Frustrated and no more patience!

SLOWWW DOWN>>> you did not go through all this to go EAT.. specially food that will mess with your band... Please stop and think! go look at a size 10 bathing suit or something--- embaressed_smile.gif

Why on earth.....never mind. That has to be the silliest post yet.

Did you go through any pre op clearance at all? With the amount i have been through, (see my signature) I would never take such a cavalier attitude with eating with my band. I was annoyed at first with the amount of teating, but i honestly feel like it made me want it more, and realize, this is not a joke. It's life. MY life . And I'm saving myself from and early death. You need to stop and think!

I dont think its silly as much as AN emotional need. but, Hopfully she finds out she cannot do and the band throws it all back out.

Correction: amount of testing. Lol.

Well it s hard, but this is the challange. Me I will be scared to death to eat after, brrr

Your stomach is still healing from the trauma of the surgery. Even though you don't have much restriction at this point, you still need to be careful with your new pouch. Think of it as a baby's stomach and treat it gently.

I know how you are feeling. I was banded on 10/28/11. My first fill isn't scheduled until December 27! This is what they call bandster hell. Eat your soft Proteins, eat slowly, chew well and you will be surprised at how little it takes to satisfy your appetite.

Just because you dont have your 1st fill yet, doesnt mean you can eat like your old habits!! You have a smaller stomach now--you need to eat soft foods & in smaller portions. I hope you are only joking. Good Luck!