Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lipo to reduce tummy and boobs?

Has anyone considered just this after weight loss surgery? I have a friend who's had it done, she'd lost a fair bit of weight and did have some stretched out overhang on her belly (just a little) and looooong saggy boosies. She's been all fixed up with just Lipo and looks great with NO scarring.

Ok, so she doesnt look like a Baywatch model, still has a little stretched out skin (but no hang) and her boobs are just a smaller version of their previous shape, but boy, I'd be happy with the results she's had. They've taken 50% of the volume from each breast and in so doing, while the shape is pretty much the same (she says, I'm not on intimate terms with her boobs) since lots of the volume came from the top, she now has lovely pointing up nipples, a much happier look. Normal looking 40 year old boobs, not round melons.

I'm really interested in this - I just dont think I'll have enough of a problem to warrant the huge scar from a Tummy Tuck, but boy do my boobs need some attention - they're slightly assymetrical too which apparently they fix easily just by taking a bit more out on one side.

If only I had 50% to take..lol I have thought about Lipo and a boob job 650s I think!

I had Lipo on my booms, he took fat from the sides and now they look so much better, I also had a Tummy Tuck, couldn't lipo, too much excess skin, so he had to remove it. But now my boobs actually look bigger because I'm thinner and all the lipo on my back, boobs and waist make them look so much out there, hubby says they look nice, so I guess I will believe him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches