Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I LOST 100 POUNDS!! Before/ After pics

OUTSTANDING!! You made a commitment to your health, and look at what you accomplished!

Plus, you could cause all kinds of trouble around your hometown and nobody would know it was you! You look very different than you did a year ago. I'm not saying you SHOULD, just that you could.... cool.gif

I have some question for the OP.

First, do you feel a lot thinner now? I have a hard time feeling thinner. I've lost weight but can't really tell.

Second, at rate did you lose?!

Third, is there anything that really helped you lose the weight?

Wow! What an inspiration. Aren't you glad you took those before photos? Please tell us what you eat...and how much at a time. There's nothing like hearing from a real success story. Congratulations!

Kathy

I had surgery on November 3, 2010 and have lost 100 pounds in a little over 11 months. I have included my Before / After 100 pounds photos below in order to share my milestone with you all:

gallery_301173_8385_20976.jpg

gallery_301173_8385_39577.jpggallery_301173_8385_29248.jpggallery_301173_8385_3503.jpg

Congratulations!!!! Thank you soo much for sharing your accomplishment we are all SO PROUD OF YOU! My surgery is in 11 days and I can't wait to post my 100 lbs lost photo. :lol:

I had surgery on November 3, 2010 and have lost 100 pounds in a little over 11 months. I have included my Before / After 100 pounds photos below in order to share my milestone with you all:

gallery_301173_8385_20976.jpg

gallery_301173_8385_39577.jpggallery_301173_8385_29248.jpggallery_301173_8385_3503.jpg

Way to go. Hubby has surgery set for Oct. 21. Minewill hopefully be before the end of the year. You are an inspiration. You let us all know that with hard work it can be done. Keep up the good work and you will soon reach your goal.

haaha nice job man. Love the handle you have fatty mcfatster.

Congratulations!!! You look great and you look younger as well :) I regret not taking before pics, at the time I never wanted to see myself like that again, but now I regret it. I do have a couple random pics from last Thanksgiving, and I was banded the Monday after, so that is as close as I'll get to pre-op pics :) Keep up the great work!!!

Wow! You look so great!! I love seeing success pictures. I lost my band due to infection in September (only had it 2 months) but am getting it put back in January. Looking forward to having the success you have had!! Congratulations!!

OUTSTANDING!! You made a commitment to your health, and look at what you accomplished!

Plus, you could cause all kinds of trouble around your hometown and nobody would know it was you! You look very different than you did a year ago. I'm not saying you SHOULD, just that you could.... cool.gif

Thank you! Much appreciated! And actually I couldn't cause much trouble because I have only been overweight for around 6-7 years and most people know me as skinny. So, I could have got away with more when I was overweight. I guess I should have thought of that. lol.

I have some question for the OP.

First, do you feel a lot thinner now? I have a hard time feeling thinner. I've lost weight but can't really tell.

Second, at rate did you lose?!

Third, is there anything that really helped you lose the weight?

First, no I don't "feel" a lot thinner. I stil feel fat and unloveable. I think our weightloss comes much faster than our self-esteem.

Second, I lost my 100 pounds in 1 year, so that is about 2 pounds per week.

Third, I changed numerous things about my diet and exercise. I do not drink any soda, NO bread, very little meat, NO fast food, smaller portions, lots of Water, exercise 4-5 days a week, etc. All of it combined with tha band has helped me get here.

Wow! What an inspiration. Aren't you glad you took those before photos? Please tell us what you eat...and how much at a time. There's nothing like hearing from a real success story. Congratulations!

Kathy

Thank you!

I am glad I took them for comparison reasons, but they still embarrass me every time I see them. They make for a good story though :)

Congratulations!!!! Thank you soo much for sharing your accomplishment we are all SO PROUD OF YOU! My surgery is in 11 days and I can't wait to post my 100 lbs lost photo. :lol:

Thank you! And GOOD LUCK on your upcoming surgery!!!

Way to go. Hubby has surgery set for Oct. 21. Minewill hopefully be before the end of the year. You are an inspiration. You let us all know that with hard work it can be done. Keep up the good work and you will soon reach your goal.

Thanks.

October 21st is my wedding anniversary, so very good day. Hope all went well with your husband...and hope your surgery gets lined up soon. Good luck to you both!

haaha nice job man. Love the handle you have fatty mcfatster.

Hahaha. Thanks :)

Congratulations!!! You look great and you look younger as well :) I regret not taking before pics, at the time I never wanted to see myself like that again, but now I regret it. I do have a couple random pics from last Thanksgiving, and I was banded the Monday after, so that is as close as I'll get to pre-op pics :) Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you very much! Yeah, taking before pics is hard because we are at our worst both physically and mentally (as far as self-esteem). I set the camera up myself. I didn't dare let anyone take such vulnerable pics of me.

Wow! You look so great!! I love seeing success pictures. I lost my band due to infection in September (only had it 2 months) but am getting it put back in January. Looking forward to having the success you have had!! Congratulations!!

Thanks very much! Sorry to hear about yoru band infection, but glad you are on your way towards being re-banded. Much success to you!

CONGRATULATIONS! It definitely needs more 100+ people like us posting to let people know that it's possible! Keep up the good work. You are a success story.

Thank you! And CONGRATS to you as well!!

I think Fatty McFatster better change his name to Skinny McSkinster!!!:rolleyes:

These pictures are amazing!!!! WAY. TO. Go!!! So proud of you. You are an inspiration to all of us :-)

I think Fatty McFatster better change his name to Skinny McSkinster!!!:rolleyes:

Haha...I like that!!

These pictures are amazing!!!! WAY. TO. Go!!! So proud of you. You are an inspiration to all of us :-)

Thank you! I appreciate it!

You look great! You must have one happy wife or girlfriend! I know you must feel as good as you look! How about the depression? Any better since losing the weight. I suffer from clinical depression and it seems to be the same but the anxiety is much better since losing. Again you look great!! Congratulations!

Cheri

You look great! You must have one happy wife or girlfriend! I know you must feel as good as you look! How about the depression? Any better since losing the weight. I suffer from clinical depression and it seems to be the same but the anxiety is much better since losing. Again you look great!! Congratulations!

Cheri

Thank you Cheri! Very kind of you!

I have Major Clinical Depression also and I am sad to say that there has been no difference in my depression :( I thought there would be, but I still feel the same about myself. I still feel fat, ugly, and unloveable, BUT thank you for your kind words. They brought a smile to my face :)