Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Am Starting Over...Fresh!!

I have had the band for 2 years now.

Didn't lose much, didn't have much dedication =/

I'm starting fresh.

I'll start walking tomorrow night and eat lesser.

I'm going to use my pre-op diet I had to start it off where I'll have to stay 1,000 cals or under for a week. When I did this pre-op, I lost 8 pounds.

After that, I'm going to do the stages that you do after surgery, liquids, mushy and then solids

When I get to the mushy stage, I'll start working out along with walking.

I go on 2 mile walks because I feel better when I do.

I'm not doing my "pre-op diet" til sunday because I'm having a movie night party thing on saturday, BUT! I'm going on a 3+ mile walk on saturday morning.

I'm going to follow the rules like I am supposed to like do not drink while eating and wait 30 mins after to drink anything and to take my time to eat.

I'm going to write down what I eat and count my calories. I found that it helped before.

I'm hoping to stay around 1200-1500 cals a day and when I get stuck at a weight like it won't budge, then I'll play around with the cals, to see what happens.

I at 6 or 7 cc's now.

I'm hoping to achieve a goal of 15-22 pounds by December 20th, which is my birthday

I'm hoping to lose around 10 pounds a month or close to it, I see it as realistic.

I hope to beable to fit into this dress, skirt or corset that I bought back when I first got my surgery.

How do I stay motivated? I feel like I lose focus very quickly like SQUIRL!

I know I need to constantly keep telling myself that I will feel better about myself and I will be much more happier and feel great and confident, why do I always say forget it all?

Hmm, wish me luck I guess! ♥

GOOD LUCK! It sounds like you have a great plan and the determination needed to follow it through.

Fell free to message me if you need to vent, cheer or need encouragement.

I find support is a great motivator.

Take Care!

GOOD LUCK! It sounds like you have a great plan and the determination needed to follow it through.

Fell free to message me if you need to vent, cheer or need encouragement.

I find support is a great motivator.

Take Care!

Thank you!

That is very true and I agree 100%!

sending you wishes of luck. keep at it and don't give up. sometimes we get off track and have to work at getting back on. :)

I find that losing the weight is the best motivator. Set realistic goals so that you aren't disappointed, and track your calorie and Protein intake.

Hit a WLS support group in your area if you can.

Best of luck to you!

Good for you! I wish you all the best. I think this weight thing is a lifelong battle for many of us and you just have to get back on that horse and keep trying which is exactly what you're doing. In the past, I would get off track and not get back on for a long long long time. The band helps me a lot in this way, getting me back on track much sooner. I'm glad you are getting yourself back on track, sounds like you have a great plan.

I have been following you those 2 years as I was banded just a couple of months before you. You had such a hard time at first, well about your first 6 months or so I think. I have seen your photos and you are a beautiful young lady. Keep motovated and you will do great. Sometimes I think you are too hard on yourself (as per your post) You were really young when you were banded and trying to finish up high school.

At that age I do not think I could have done this. I needed to but do not think I could. I have had quite a few start-overs to try to produce new weightloss and it usually works. So put all you got into it and do it. You will be looking beautiful in your outfit come December, just don't let Thanksgiving throw you off as you know it is hard to get back on track when we slip.

Cheri

Good luck to you! I went back to basics and started losing weight again. I don't do much exercise, so all your walking should be a bit help.