Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 months and counting

On Friday, it will be 3 months since I was banded. I am feeling great but do get upset with myself when I eat something I shouldn't. Very pleased with my weight loss - 54 pounds but sometimes feel like things are going to slow. I am adding the 10,000 steps a day plan to my workout and it is so much fun. I wear a step counter and check it off and on during the day. When I get home from work, I take my 2nd walk for the day and hopefully by bedtime I see that 10,000 #. It is kind of fun and breaks up the just "walking thing". I have been having left shoulder pain again and not sure why and boy do I get an upset stomach every few weeks. I see the Doctor again on the 21st and I plan on dicussing both with him at that time. I have had 3 fills (small ones) and really don't feel any restriction - I can eat just about whatever I want and therefore, I have to make myself not eat it. All and all I would say I am happy with this thing and I would recommend it to friends and family if they asked. I can tell you, I am smaller today than I have been in close to 10 years and that makes this whole journey worthwhile. Have a great day to all July bandsters and post something soon, I'd love to know how you are doing too.

Melinda B)

Hello, I still have that left shoulder pain from time to time. I go for my 4th fill on 10/31/11, i'm going to talk to the Dr. about that also..but please let me know what you find out. I have lost total of 40lbs since i started this journey in january. I think this was the best thing I've ever done. Keep up the good work

I am happy with my weight lost so far. Was banded on 7/28/11. I wonder wat the holidays are going to be like. I get my 4 th fill today.

weight.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches