Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Music - Whats your flavor?

I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of music you all are listening to. I personally am a huge fan of the Moody Blues, they would have to be my tip top all time favorite band.

After that, I like almost all classic rock. Tom Petty, Eagles, Foghat, Ozzy!

And am also VERY into Oakenfold, Sasha, Digweed, PVD.. if you know the names, you know the genre. *grins*

You left out Delerium and Conjure One dear :)

Now if I could just get her to leave the damn Elton John out of her playlist, I'd be a happy dawg.

For everyone else. My tastes mirrow P'Nuts (I know, you are all surprised). I also prefer more hardcore tunes from Front Line Assembly, Prodigy, Drum N' Base (Dieselboy, AK1200). Basically, if it moves a glass over my desk by pure sound waves, it works.

Annie Lennox, Shawn Colvin, Maureen O'Connor, Suzanne Vega, Kate Bush, K.D. Lang, Tracy Chapman, Enya, Elton John, John Denver, Neil Diamond, Barbra Streisand, Bette Midler, the Eurythmics, Wilson Phillips, Rockapella, Tommy Emmanuel, George Winston, William Ackerman, Mozart, Vivaldi, Verdi, Mahler, easy listening KYXY 96.5, various musicals....

So basically, new age, easy listening rock, pop, classical, light jazz, alternative...

Biggest requirement - melodically/harmonically pleasing.

Mostly don't do country, but do love the voices of LeAnn Rimes, Faith Hill, Anne Murray, to name a few...

I like classic rock, southern rock, 80's metal & yes, some country in small doses. I even listen to rap & classical. I like all music really. But I tend to gravitate toward the classic & southern rock.

If they had big hair, looked like they were headed down the wrong road, I listened to them. I also listen to every other genre of music there is, nothing is too far off base for me.:mullet: :dance: :) :rockon: :music: :)

anything hard, fast and loud enough to stun the local wildlife.

for me metallica would be soft rock.

Im surprised Big Dog.

You look like the Garth Brooks, Toby Keith, kinda guy....

For me - mostly Christian P & W.

I love folkey, acoustic kind of stuff but generally Australian - Paul Kelly, Deborah Conway, not sure if any of them would even be heard of in the States. Love John Butler.

I grew up on Country music but dont like it so awfully much, it's Ok but I'd never listen to it on purpose.

I love good Aussie pub rock, bands like Cold Chisel, Midnight Oil, again Australian artists you may not have even heard of.

I do like most things, everyday pop - its pretty good. I like Greenday and Maroon 5 a lot, but will listen to nearly anything. We have a pretty eclectic CD collection. I wouldnt say I like a particular "style" of music just that certain artists appeal and they're all very different.

I loathe stadium rock though - bands like Bon Jovi, and those bleeding heart rock ballads, ugh.

Im surprised Big Dog.

You look like the Garth Brooks, Toby Keith, kinda guy....

For me - mostly Christian P & W.

the only country i like was put out prior to 1978. like charlie rich, glenn cambell ,roy clark oh just about anyone that was on "hee haw".

Classic Rock-

Huge Journey Freak...Still see them every year, since 1979, 'cept for the

10 year hiatus.

Also love, Heart, Bon Jovi, Huey Lewis, Bryan Adams, ZZ Top, Matchbox 20,

Melissa Etheridge, Poison, Styx, Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Tina Turner, Eagles, Eddie Money, Jefferson Starship (Jefferson Airplane from the 60's & 70's)

Country- Allison Krause, Toby Keith, Garth, Reba, Lonestar, John berry, Faith and that sexy hubby of her's..

I love folkey, acoustic kind of stuff but generally Australian - Paul Kelly, Deborah Conway, not sure if any of them would even be heard of in the States. Love John Butler.

Ahh you missed out Rolf Harris. Come on I know you love him.

One more rousing chorus of Jake the Peg or Tie Me Kangaroo down!

Kylie Minogue too I bet!!

Snickers and makes a run for it.

All-time favorites include Violent Femmes, 311, Smashing Pumpkins, early NIN, Pixies, Ministry (Land of... and Psalm 69 - fantastic), Butthole Surfers, Siouxie, Primus... the list goes on.

I'm still a nut for some 80's... Tears for Fears, Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, The Church, Duran Duran...

Really, I'll listen to anything that isn't rap, country, or euro beat.

I listen mainly to R&B, old school and new school. I listen to rap mostly from here in Georgia, Ludacris, Outkast, Field Mob, Dem' Backwoodz, T-I-P, Goodie Mob, Dem' Franchize Boys etc! I LOVE Beyonce', Jaime Foxx, Eric Benet, Marques Houston, Kesha Coles, Heather Headley, Lyfe Jennings, Fantasia Barrino, Charlie Wilson, R. Kelly Oh yeah and Chris Brown!! I like all music except heavy metal and hard rock.