Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5.5 cc and I think it's working, if I could just listen!

Today, out of habit, I thought to myself...."self, I better get a 1/2 salad because that Lean Cuisine I have in there just isn't going to fill me up." Yes, this is how I still think and I'm learning this isn't the case anymore and I'm so thrilled. It's been a long 6 months!

Anyhow, I went out for lunch and forgot to pick up a salad and came back, heated up my Lean Cuisine and guess what....I'm full! I'm actually full on a little Lean Cuisine dinner. NOW, if I could just learn to listen to the band I'll be better and not "think" that I need more food. I'm working on this still but doing so much better and my portions have been cut down dramatically,

I'm now paying attention to how long I stay full. That's the next step but I think 5.5 cc's is good for me. I'm starting to finally like my band and understand it. :woot:

I hear ya. I never think it's enough and it is usually too much!:blink:

Isn't it so strange?! I ate a 536 calories yesterday and was not the least bit hungry. It's almost scary. I can eat a nutrigrain bar & be perfectly fine for 3 hrs. Coming from the girl who used to eat an entire foot long from subway!

Georgia, I feel you at the foot long sub comment!! i could too, easily!!!

Slm, I hope 5.5 is a magical number for us 10cc banders. I have another fill appt tomorrow and I am getting another .5cc fill to make 5.5. I feel like I am almost to the green, hopefully tomorrow will put me there!! Fingers crossed!!

I am with you all. These past few weeks I feel I could eat more so I am going in for a fill next week. My band is at 5.2. My weightt loss has slowed alot and it has been 8 weeks since my last fill. Guess I need a tune up.biggrin.gif

Kat