Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hummingbird,

He's not my husband yet and I haven't told him I have the band.

sld21: I wrote this a few weeks back. When I was still in pain and on Soup. I believe I can manage now.

Everyone thanks for the advice and laughs.

Please feel free to talk among yourselves.

oh, geez....... I had to go back and read .... I thought you said he was your husband ......but, he's your "man" and not a member .................

Please ladies... do not add semen to your popcorn to up your Protein intake.

Hiliarious!!!!! LMAO!

Y'all crazy.

I did say husband. But the reason I asked the question in forum is because he doesn't have to know everything about me. He doesn't know I have the band.

We are getting married; if he behaves.

Stateofzen, I understand your question. I think the easy answer is I'm mindful of the minors on this site. Yes, they should not click on the link. But, Zen, we're talking about minors.

And just for kicks I'm certain that particular Protein is not a significant source.

J

The mind boggles? Is this question for real?

What worries me is that if someone can ask questions like this it would seem that they know very little about the band. I would be doing a lot more research to make sure I understood what the band is and where it goes before having surgery.

To answer:

The band is inside your body around the top part of your stomach.You cannot feel it once it is there. I cannot by any stretch of the imagination figure out how someone could imagine it could get in the way orally. Even having toured the sex museum in Amsterdam and seen all the strange stuff there I don't know what kind of sex a person would be having for that to happen.

Your port you can feel through your skin if you are trying to. It feels like a hard lump. It doesn't interfere with sex at all.

OMG!! LMAO!!!!!!!! LOL

OMG if the band can get in the way orally all I have to say is....

I WANNA MEET HIM!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I needed a good laugh today!!! LMAO!

Butterfly Queen you are very kind

Thanks Ladybug. (((Hugs)))