Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What did you do right today?

One day at a time, right? I'm not going to stress about next week or next month. I'm going to focus on right now.

Today, I went to the gym this morning and worked out for 2 1/2 hours.

Today, I ate fewer than 1,400 calories.

I'm not sure how tomorrow will go. Hopefully, I will stay true to my re-dedicated attitude. Maybe I'll go to the gym again if I can manage it. Maybe tomorrow I'll do even better, or maybe not. I'll worry about tomorrow when I wake up.

But today, I did remember to act in a way consistent with my goals on this weight loss journey.

How about you? What did you do right today?

I workout everyday from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Today I had nothing better to do, and my new kettlebell came in, so I just finished working out for about four hours. My body is DEAD. I haven't felt this sore in a while. That, and I'm continuing eating right.

EDIT: I clicked on this topic through the the new topics section, just realized it was for May bandsters. Oh well.

That's OK, SW... anyone can play.

Today, I have kept up my food-log.

I have not had anything to drink with my meals.

I had HALF of something for lunch. (Half is enough, but in the past I might have eaten the whole because it's something I love.)

Good day to ask!

It was Fathers Day here in Australia, so we went out for Breakfast. I didnt order a meal, I shared DH's (he's banded to) and had a few tastes of the cheese kransky (sausages that in general, you may as well just shove down your aorta and get your heart attack over and down with right there on the spot), some of his eggs, and I cleaned up my son's half grilled Tomato and some of his mushrooms. I had a skinny latte and about 1/4 of a piece of the yummy ciabatta toast.

All in all, a tiny meal if you put it all on a plate, but I was very full! But did I come home, wait till it had gone down a bit and then think "well I've blown it today, I'll help DH with his father's day choccies? No, I didnt. That feeling of having had a big meal (even though it really wasnt, and would do no damage at all to my diet) really derails me, I still do that I've blown it now I may as well really have some fun thing. But in the end we were busy and I didnt eat again till late afternoon, when I had a little tub of fruit right before I went to the gym. There I did 25 minutes of really hard intervals on the elliptical, 25 minutes of easier interevals on the treadmill and a body pump class.

Had a healthy dinner and when DH bought out more choccies and a bottle of Baileys later that night, I said no to both.