Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Restriction or Stuck?

So I got my third fill on Tuesday and I went from 5.1 to 8.3. My Dr slowly puts in fliud while I'm drinking Water and It seemed like i was in a good spot. I actually have not lost A POUND since my first fill, hence why he wnated to put me in the 'green zone'. Now my question is...I dont know if I'm stuck or this is the feeling of restriction.

I am constantly hungry because I dont eat as much BECAUSE, it's such a discomfort to eat. I can only eat so much because i feel like my food is just there and not in my stomach. I dont drink because i dont want it to push down...I thought the green zone was to be able to eat a good decent portion and feel full for a long time..........I dont feel that. I still feel hungry but cant eat because it hurts to eat. I dont regurgitate it back up because i chew chew chew and take small bites.

So I got my third fill on Tuesday and I went from 5.1 to 8.3. My Dr slowly puts in fliud while I'm drinking Water and It seemed like i was in a good spot. I actually have not lost A POUND since my first fill, hence why he wnated to put me in the 'green zone'. Now my question is...I dont know if I'm stuck or this is the feeling of restriction.

I am constantly hungry because I dont eat as much BECAUSE, it's such a discomfort to eat. I can only eat so much because i feel like my food is just there and not in my stomach. I dont drink because i dont want it to push down...I thought the green zone was to be able to eat a good decent portion and feel full for a long time..........I dont feel that. I still feel hungry but cant eat because it hurts to eat. I dont regurgitate it back up because i chew chew chew and take small bites.

Yep, you have a tight fill! Either get a small unfill or choose very carefully. I am in the same exact spot as you-can't enjoy food without feeling that I may either get stuck or it will sit there and slowly work it's way down. I get hungry too-I know it's head hunger but sometimes you just want to eat! I am stickingto mushy type foods or making sure my foods ae wet with some kind of sauce.

I got a chicken salad from McDonald's and could not eat the entire thing. I could only manage a tiny bit. I really do want to enjoy food at some point, but I also want to lose weight. I am hoping it loosens up because I don't really want an unfill.

Good luck!:)

I got my 3rd fill about 11 days ago.... Up until today I could not eat any solid foods. Not even lunch meat :( I lived on cottage chees. But today I was actually able to eat some lunchmeat & a very small bite of hamburger :)! Sometimes u have to wait a while for all of the swelling to go down.

STOP EATING! I never had that big of a fill but my doc requires liquids for 3 days and mushies for a couple. This is because you can get some swelling with a fill and this will give it time to go down. If you eat to soon, it becomes irritated and more swelling for longer. If you sip hot tea, Clear Liquids and Water over the weekend and don't feel better then you will need an unfill. Should there be pain or regurgitation, get to the ER. You must get in fluids because you don't want to become dehydrated.:(