Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling tattoed bandsters!

Anwyn

Hmm...my first tattoo (only so far) ended up being much bigger than I had originally planned. I was a little worried about the pain. It took about 2 - 2 1/2 hours of tattooing. It wasn't bad at all. You know how when you fall and scrap a knee or the palm of your hand. It stings but it doesn't throb. It kinda of burns but it's not unbearable. That's how I thought it felt. Everyonce in a while he would get to a sensitive area (usually closer to the bone) and it was a bit more intense. To be honest, the pain of getting the tattoo is nothing to how it hurts the next day. :). But then its all better after that. When I got my tattoo the high from it was better than any drug. I was practically bouncing off the walls with endorphins.

See the outlineing doeesn't bother me at all, its when they keep grinding the colors in that really gets me. My last tattoo was 4 years ago so when I recently had the one on my shoulder I had forgotten how painful they are. The pain is also pleasure, its weird for some.

The one on my shoulder and inner ankle didn't hurt too bad, but the one on my lower back hurt like a mother fu*ker! Everytime the needles hit my spine it reverberated up through my neck and my whole body! Ouch! I was cussing the whole time through that one! Seriously, I was cussing the whole time under my breath and I broke out in a bad sweat!

HMMMM.... Well the tat i have on my lower back felt uncomfortable... but tolerable.. it wasnt too bad. Now the tatoo on my hip was a mother$#%@er!!!!! It was painful... very painfull!!!

Kim

Here is another picture I didn't have earlier. It's a paw print in honor of my baby girl Tanta. Hence the name. :Banane04:

Hey Suzi,

Sorry to butt in but I resized the photo for you.

To everyone: All the tats look great! I wanted one when I turned 18 but chickened out and got my tongue pierced instead, I also had my belly button pierced (even being 70lbs over weight) but eventually had it removed because it was becoming infected (my tummy folds over and it was dark and moist in that area so it never really healed properly) If I get to goal and if I don't chicken out, I would like to get one on my lower back. Or on the back by the shoulder, similar to Suzi's.

Suzi's Tats

post-205130-13813133331916_thumb.jpg

post-206234-13813133125819_thumb.jpg

very nice tatoos everyone. I have a butterfly on my ankle and my best friend has the same butterfly on her lower back. I want another one but am waiting for the weight to come off first. On a scale 1-10 of pain I would say 3 or 4. Not to bad at all. To me it felt like a hot razor blade. Once the tat was done no pain at all.

I have five different tatoos and all in different places....mine still look the same....Im down 86lbs so far......they still look good as new.....

1. lower back

2. one on each ankle

3. one on my foot

4. one lower tummy

we'll see as i loose more!

Hey Tx,

Where would u rate the pain on the lower back tattoo? Which one was the least painful?

Here's the pix of my tattoo. It's in the middle of my back, at my third chakra. I do need more yellow in it though.

I thought I should add it with all the other bandster tattoos

post-204261-13813133126235_thumb.jpg

PAIN?? MMMM to be honest I cant really remember much pain, ...it kind of numbs after it is being done for a minute....i would say the foot and lower back were the worst cause not too much padding on that part of my body!! The foot i do remember it hitting certain spots where it was a shock

Thanks Heather! That was so nice of you to fix that for me! I didn't know how, so you really did help. you're the bomb!

Vines -

That looks pretty new. Is it your first? It's addicting isn't it? I would love another but my husband says I already have too many for his tastes. I may however, get one last one at the nape of my back when I reach my goal weight. I would like to get my dog's face or something other near and dear to my heart.

Thanks Heather! That was so nice of you to fix that for me! I didn't know how, so you really did help. you're the bomb!

Hey no problem, I really like the little paw print.

Since I'm at it. Hope ya don't mind.

DELRUD75's Arm Tat

post-205294-13813133332838_thumb.png

post-206234-13813133126747_thumb.jpg