Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DRCS :

who is that guy???? Let me at him! The easy way, there is nothing easy about this procedure, it's a head start but it takes work to see results! Let him see u struggle to get to your goal. That is definately NOT THE EASY WAY OUT!

I hate it when people act like that. How msny years have u struggled already ? Tried and failed every diet out there, the right way? Let him take your place and see just EASY it is to do it and maintain it the RIGHT WAY! O o o that makes me mad!!!! Good thing I wasn't there when he told u that, I prob would have ended up in jail, and I'd b the one crying all night !

Your very welcome Amy, good luck!

Amy1706?

who is that guy???? Let me at him! The easy way, there is nothing easy about this procedure, it's a head start but it takes work to see results! Let him see u struggle to get to your goal. That is definately NOT THE EASY WAY OUT!

I hate it when people act like that. How msny years have u struggled already ? Tried and failed every diet out there, the right way? Let him take your place and see just EASY it is to do it and maintain it the RIGHT WAY! O o o that makes me mad!!!! Good thing I wasn't there when he told u that, I prob would have ended up in jail, and I'd b the one crying all night !

I'm with you about that. Surgery for weight loss is not the easy way out, it is just the only way out for a lot of people. People act like you have the surgery and POOF your thin (that would be nice) it is a hard life long battle,but people who have never had a weight problem just don't get it. It was perfect one day when I was told to just watch what I eat #%# .She was a heavy smoker so that gave me a perfect opening when I started the whole story on her just don't smoke, don't buy cigarettes. I have to eat and buy food and prepare food everyday. You never HAVE to buy cigarettes or be around cigarettes or have to smoke to stay alive. SUCCESS SHE HAS NEVER SAID ANOTHER WORD ! Easy way out my a$$.

DRCS :

So I have my consult with Dr ferrara aug 8th I am so excited and what sucks is I can only share my feelings on this with my jason or y'all. I told my Dad but he don't care either way. And I don't speak to my mother and the few people who know are not really supportive of me getting it. And I am a talker so it is going to be hard to keep my mouth shut...I guess you can say I would have a bad attitude if I was bashed about my decision. I am outspoken and tend to really give someone a piece of my mind when the situation gets heated I am the first person to say I did not sak you because I don't care about what you have to say!!!!!! I am rude like that but rather then lose all my "friends" I will just keep quiet can anyone tell me the recovery time after surgery and when can you get your band tightened and is there a speacial diet before or after surgery yea I know almost nothing I was going to wait and ask the Dr but I want to hear it from a person who has been through it first hand and also if there are any tips you can share with me! Thank you so much this site is Awesome!!!! y'all are all Awesome!

Hang in there!!! Don't let anyone or anything deter you from what YOU want! :D

Hey Amy, just let it all out here, that's what is so great about this forum, we can be ourselves and express our true feelings. There may be some judgemental comments at time but you will almost always get the support that you need and are not getting with family and friends. That's cos we have been where you are and understand what it takes to get banded and the benefits of it,not to mention the work that it takes. Good luck and stay strong!

Sage and Isis,

I love both your names very cool I really want to thank you both for your support. My infusion clinic nurse was not aginst me getting banded when I told her she is just worried because she thinks that I wont get the nutrition I need since I have MS. But things are turning around and I am happier today so thank y'all :D

Ok Ladies I have sice emailed with that guy and I asked him his problem and why he was being sooo hateful and I have fiured out that he has a crush on me and he likes bigger women who self esteem is low.... a bit of a control freak I think...he also was recently put on medication for Anger issues and his sister posted something on Facebook that makes me think he has moved on to being mean to her sice he can't get a rise out of me makes me feel bad for her even though I am glad I am not his punching bag......

My new dr appointment is tomorrow I got my fishing weights out today....yes I did because even though I have been eating like a true cow I have only gained 2 lbs now if I wanted to lose weight I gain more then that you know what I mean I think my body is at a comfy weight I am uncomfortable in my own skin when I look in the mirror I still see a thin me but when I put on my cloths or in photos it is way different! Ggrrrrrrrrrrrr..................:angry:

I have also noticed since I have gained all this weight my feet are all jacked up my heels are cracked and dry they are nasty so I have been giving myself pedicures and no matter how much dead skin I get off they are still cracked so I started researching it and I found that I could use a fine Micro-plane cheese grater and that does the trick you just have to be careful not to take to much off like I did now my feel are super smooth and soft and hurt!!!! so it works great just don't go crazy with it like I did!:lol:

Too bad he's picking on his sister but better her than you ! Good luck tomorrow

quote name='Amy1706' timestamp='1312757383' post='1649604']

Ok Ladies I have sice emailed with that guy and I asked him his problem and why he was being sooo hateful and I have fiured out that he has a crush on me and he likes bigger women who self esteem is low.... a bit of a control freak I think...he also was recently put on medication for Anger issues and his sister posted something on Facebook that makes me think he has moved on to being mean to her sice he can't get a rise out of me makes me feel bad for her even though I am glad I am not his punching bag......

My new dr appointment is tomorrow I got my fishing weights out today....yes I did because even though I have been eating like a true cow I have only gained 2 lbs now if I wanted to lose weight I gain more then that you know what I mean I think my body is at a comfy weight I am uncomfortable in my own skin when I look in the mirror I still see a thin me but when I put on my cloths or in photos it is way different! Ggrrrrrrrrrrrr..................:angry:

I have also noticed since I have gained all this weight my feet are all jacked up my heels are cracked and dry they are nasty so I have been giving myself pedicures and no matter how much dead skin I get off they are still cracked so I started researching it and I found that I could use a fine Micro-plane cheese grater and that does the trick you just have to be careful not to take to much off like I did now my feel are super smooth and soft and hurt!!!! so it works great just don't go crazy with it like I did!:lol: