Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Baby in the family

oh and Penni - your mom did a great job with the computer!!!

She gets a *BIG* LBT hug for this!!!

ooohhhhhhh my goodness!!! He is beautiful!!! So angelic.

How is big brother handling this?

Big brother is doing good actually. Mom said he would gingerly come over and kiss his head and then pat his arm. Isn't that sweet. One other thing about big brother, Eli. He doesn't get to see Mom or me that often so it takes a little for him to warm up to us. So Mom kept trying to get him to come to her and hug her. But he wasn't having any of it.

He asked him mom if he could have an apple. She told him yeah and that he could get it. Well he comes back with two apples. He gives one to my Mom. Isn't that the sweetest thing. He wouldn't let her hug him but he got her an apple. Children are the most precious thing on earth. They can really humble you.

It kills me being so far away from my grandkids. SIGH!! I see them at least two to three times a year though. Better than nothing.

Paula, I was thinking the same thing, "Angelic", so adoreable. He's almost 1 month to the day younger than my newest gson. Not to steal your thread, but check out the cheeks on this boy: He was only 7.9, but it was all in his face, LOL.

I hope you get your hands on him really soon, they're so soft, precious and innocent.

post-204180-13813132758014_thumb.jpg

I think its the Marcer Mayer Little Critter series books that I found one called "The New Baby". I thought it would be helpful when we had our #2. We read it to Marcus MANY time before Animal Marie was born. Although nothing helped us prepare our home for her arrival. :(

He told me the other day that his life used to be GREAT, until she Anne Marie came along.

Let Eli enjoy baby Sam while he can.... better days are yet to happen. :D

oh, and about the distance thing. Its hard. It really is. Just when he warms up to you, its time for you to come home.

Pat that boy is gorgeous. You just wanna squeeze his cheeks. I am dying to touch and smell that baby of mine. I just love that baby powder smell of babies.

Mmmmmm that Johnson Baby Magic smell, I'm baby sitting today, thought about you Penni, I'll give mine an extra kiss on the head for you today.

I just love that baby powder smell of babies

Its the "New Baby" smell. Just like new cars, new houses, new clothes... new babies have the sweet angelic smell. I say its cause they are fresh from Heaven!

Hey Penni-KUDOS to your mom !!! I would have no idea how to scan a pic, email it, etc. Good for her and congratulations to ALL fo you. The baby is absolutely gorgeous !!!