Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had my third fill today. I now have 7 cc's in my 14 cc band. with the bigger band I was told it is normal to have between 7 and 8 cc's. Hopefully this is the fill that will do it for me. I still only go about 2 hours during the day between eating. I realy do not want to have hunger pains anymore. My weight loss is good at 54 pounds and I sett my goal at 10 pounds a month from now on.

10 lbs a month is a great goal, that's my goal too. I have 7.8cc's in my 14cc band and I haven't lost restriction after 5 days, keeping my fingers crossed. I have an appt for my third fill on the 16th if I need it.

I hope it's enough for you!

I'm desperately trying to figure out if I will need another fill or not because I have free fills for one more month, and airfare is cheaper when you can avoid buying at the last minute. I'm leaning towards just going and seeing if I can't squeeze just a touch more in. I'm at 6.4 (I think it was .4) in a 10cc band.

i am sitting on the fence about my 3rd fill. I can go 4-5 plus hours all day long with out hunger. I have 6 cc in a 10 cc band

I get full at dinner after my salad. BUT at night about hours after dinner the snacking begins to call my name, I have almonds or cheese. and once in a while a few pieces of chocolate.< /p>

Does anybosy think a fill will help me at this time> I do not want to be to tight, ive never had any stucks, thro ups or anything,

any opinions >>??:huh:

I go for fill #2 tomorrow. Jealous of those of you who are up to 3 :) Hope this next one is the last one for a while for all of us!

i am sitting on the fence about my 3rd fill. I can go 4-5 plus hours all day long with out hunger. I have 6 cc in a 10 cc band

I get full at dinner after my salad. BUT at night about hours after dinner the snacking begins to call my name, I have almonds or cheese. and once in a while a few pieces of chocolate.

Does anybosy think a fill will help me at this time> I do not want to be to tight, ive never had any stucks, thro ups or anything,

any opinions >>??:huh:

To me it sounds like you have restriction, if you can go that long without hunger. I get the late night munchies too, and I just down a bottle of Water and ignore it if I can ;)

To me it sounds like you have restriction, if you can go that long without hunger. I get the late night munchies too, and I just down a bottle of Water and ignore it if I can ;)

Thank you !!! Ill grab a sf popcicle =)

I go for fill #2 tomorrow. Jealous of those of you who are up to 3 :) Hope this next one is the last one for a while for all of us!

Don't be jealous, you've lost more than I have on less fills! I think you have more determination than anyone I've ever met ;)

Don't be jealous, you've lost more than I have on less fills! I think you have more determination than anyone I've ever met ;)

Aww, thanks! smile.gif My ticker only brings me up to 199, so I think it looks more impressive than it really is ;) I WISH I only had 40something more pounds to lose...

after the third fill I am getting full faster which is great! I still go through times when I am hungery every two hours. Maybe that is just going to be normal for me.

OK after my fill I'm at 6cc's... looks like so far all of us in this thread are between 6 and 8cc's. Very interesting. When she told me she was going to add 2 more cc's I was surprised, 6 sounds like so much, so I'm glad to see you're all where I'm at laugh.gif

I just scheduled my 3rd fill for the 23rd of this month. I wish I could go sooner as it seems like I've been able to eat too much and too well lately.

Did anybody else feel nothing much from their first fill?

I had my 1st Monday and really don't notice much, I've been really careful this week till today when my tummy said lady I am hungry.

Made my own healthy pizza tonight and enjoyed my piece a lot. That and a fresh nectarine.

I had my 1st Monday and really don't notice much, I've been really careful this week till today when my tummy said lady I am hungry.

Made my own healthy pizza tonight and enjoyed my piece a lot. That and a fresh nectarine.

I didn't get much from my first fill either - I was "restricted" for about 5 days, but now I realize that it was just swollen from the fill. My second fill has lasted much longer now, it's been 8 days and I still have pretty good restriction. I have my 3rd fill appt on the 16th (next Thursday) so I'll see what my surgeon says at that time.

I didn't notice much with my first fill. Not even swelling that I know of, but I was pretty cautious and did liquids and mushies for a while.