Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery in 3 days, HERE COME THE NERVES

MY SURGERY IS IN 3 DAYS, ITS JUNE 8 2011, I AM NOW STARTING TO GET NERVOUS I AM WELL PREPARED I AM VERY ANXIOUS BUT NOW I AM GETTING NERVOUS IVE BEEN READING A LOT OF ONLINE SUPPORT AND JUST A LOT OF THINGS ONLINE ABOUT THE BAND EVERY NIGHT I SIT HERE AND READ DIFFERENT PEOPLES STORIES I AM 18 YEAR OLD FEMALE, IVE BEEN OVER WEIGHT MY HOLE LIFE. I AM GETTING NERVOUS :(

You know I wish I was in your shoes......I have to wait until oct......but for encouragement go to you tube and watch the lap band before and after videos......just know if you follow the rules your video will be on there for my encouragement........ Hugs laura

My surgery is June 8th also -CONGRATS TO BOTH OF US~ I am quite a bit older than you and wish I have thought of weigt loss surgery many many years ago - SO take advantage of knowing your adult life will be waiting for you with so many new adventures even as simple as going to the mall as being able to try on clothes you see in ANY store and know it wil fit :) Try and relax and use the forums as support but there is such a thing as information overload~ [Everyone is different and use the forum as support and your own experiences GOOD LUCK quote name=LauraRN' timestamp='1307284561' post='1622117]

You know I wish I was in your shoes......I have to wait until oct......but for encouragement go to you tube and watch the lap band before and after videos......just know if you follow the rules your video will be on there for my encouragement........ Hugs laura

You will do great!! Don't worry!! I agree, you will have such great years ahead of you being skinny and happy! I struggled with my weight all through my teens all the way up to my 40;s on and off. You have such an amazing futrue ahead of you! Keep positive thoughts in your head and good luck to you! The first week you will feel sore, but after that you will be fine!

My surgery is also on June 8th, and I'm getting nervous, mostly it's a happy nervous; I can't wait to be empowered to change my life. I wish I had done this when I was 18. You will do great! Good luck to you and to all other June 8th surgery folks. I'll be thinking of you!

YOU TOO~~~ Also how do I get this weight ticker

My surgery is also on June 8th, and I'm getting nervous, mostly it's a happy nervous; I can't wait to be empowered to change my life. I wish I had done this when I was 18. You will do great! Good luck to you and to all other June 8th surgery folks. I'll be thinking of you!

YOU TOO~~~ Also how do I get this weight ticker

Go here:

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=3

Then go through the steps, and at the end they give you some code to paste in your signature.

Thank you all so much, you all really helped <333 good luck to you other June 8th surgery's hope to hear you success soon!

Angelina,

I'm having my surgery on the 9th! I'm 23 and am ready to start my new, healthier life. Good luck and keep up posted! My nerves come and go, you wouldn't be normal if you weren't nervous wink.gif