Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3rd fill and feeling great

Well I went for my 3rd fill today so far so good. I got weighed and I now weigh 229lbs(day of surgery I was 286lbs)so I have lost a total of 57lbs. I can't believe when I lose 30lbs more I will be in onderland. This weekend I went to the beach as I do every year but this year was different. Before I used to go to the beach and plant myself in my chair all day without moving(not even to pee LOL!!). Well this time I took a walk, went swimming and actually ate on the beach without blinking an eye. It felt so good. Before when I was 286lbs I was sooooo unhappy and everyone knew it. I recieved so many compliments not only about how much weight I have lost but they were saying how healthy and happy I looked and you know what? I really am. I am very happy. For anyone who may be reading this and thinking about getting the band or even if you feel like you want to give up on your band please do it. Do it to feel better, to be happy but most of all to love yourself again.

Well I went for my 3rd fill today so far so good. I got weighed and I now weigh 229lbs(day of surgery I was 286lbs)so I have lost a total of 57lbs. I can't believe when I lose 30lbs more I will be in onderland. This weekend I went to the beach as I do every year but this year was different. Before I used to go to the beach and plant myself in my chair all day without moving(not even to pee LOL!!). Well this time I took a walk, went swimming and actually ate on the beach without blinking an eye. It felt so good. Before when I was 286lbs I was sooooo unhappy and everyone knew it. I recieved so many compliments not only about how much weight I have lost but they were saying how healthy and happy I looked and you know what? I really am. I am very happy. For anyone who may be reading this and thinking about getting the band or even if you feel like you want to give up on your band please do it. Do it to feel better, to be happy but most of all to love yourself again.

i had my third fill a little over aweek ago and feel gret as well.i weighed in at 229 and am down to 222lbs.i started out weighing 268Lbs for a total of 46 lbs lost since jan 20th.good luck in your journey

i had my third fill a little over aweek ago and feel gret as well.i weighed in at 229 and am down to 222lbs.i started out weighing 268Lbs for a total of 46 lbs lost since jan 20th.good luck in your journey

Wow that's awesome. 46lbs altogether and also losing 7lbs in a week. We should keep in touch we were banded the same time. Well I was a day later Jan.21,2011. Good luck with your journey as well.

Wow that's awesome. 46lbs altogether and also losing 7lbs in a week. We should keep in touch we were banded the same time. Well I was a day later Jan.21,2011. Good luck with your journey as well.

kepping in touch would be nice.where in jersey are you

The shore area. Neptune. Are you from NJ?

i was born in neptune,raised in bradley beach...

Sounds really good for you! Congratulations! I will possibly get my 3rd fill June 16th. Not sure I need more fill. I'm @ 7cc now (11cc Realize Band) and think I may be okay where I'm at. I've lost 55 pounds total since surgery Feb 7th, 2011. I like you will be under 200 soon! My ability to be active and socialize has changed so much! Like you said, it makes doing things so much easier. @ 7cc I can no longer eat any breads, unless chicken is tiny pieces with sauce I can't eat it, and sometimes drinking a Protein Shake is just a lot easier. So, this may be where I stay filled for awhile. I have 2 little kids and eating very slowly isn't always an option. I'm just glad to feel powerful over food for the first time in my life. Its amazing! No more white knuckling diets! My hunger is taken care of with enough Protein and if I do spurge a bit its with ricecakes. I eat 2 or 3 and that's my splurge now! I love my band and am so happy I have it!

Looks like we were all banded about the same time. Mine a little later Feb. 7th, 2011. I would love to stay in touch! Gkab@earthlink. :)