Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need a buddy. Banded in Feb 2009

Hi! I'm 27 and was banded in February of '09. I really need a buddy to talk to. I lost 66 pounds but had to have a complete unfill last year and gained back 30 pounds. I just can't seem to get back on track. I've recently moved to a small town so I haven't been able to find any support groups. Thanks!

Aimee :)

Hey there im 27 too and I was just banded april 22nd if this year I may not have all the answers but I can listen and try to help

Hey! Doing well so far today. I'm sure the cravings for everything bad will come soon. I just HAVE to stay on track! If you have any questions for me, I'd be happy to answer.

Those cravings are terrible! Its worse when everyone around me is eating something but so far so good too do u have yahoo or anything?

Yep, I've got yahoo. My username is FutureDVM14. I know exactly what you mean about everyone eating around you. It's the worst! My Dad actually had the gastric sleeve and is doing well with it. He makes me jealous though because he can eat rice and Pasta (my favorites).

Hiya I was banded march 09.. Lost about 100 lbs but have recently put back on about 12 of them :-( trying to get back on the wagon..

A 100 pound loss is amazing! Congrats! I decided to try the 5 day pouch test to "restart" and try to get back on track. So far so good. I think the hardest time of the day for me is at night. I love night snacking.

I'm a night snacker too! I was banded in November '09 and had my most recent fill in February...but then got sick and swollen almost shut. I had 2ccs taken out yesterday, and I'm trying my very best to not have to get another fill, and instead lose weight by Portion Control and exercise. I still have my band filled up some, but I'm not sure how many ccs are in there right now. Right now I'm having 1/4 cup of cottage cheese for Breakfast with a little bit of strawberry jam mixed in for flavor :) It's actually a very tasty breakfast!

I got a fill today... I am super excited about it.. Alot of restriction! Small sips and small bites for me.. Hoping this will get me back on track...