Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery is tomorrow morning at 8:45am. I think it's finally starting to kick in and I now feel nervous. I hope I will still be able to sleep tonight. I will let you guys know my status tomorrow after my surgery. I'm gunna try and go to sleep soon.

Surgery is tomorrow morning at 8:45am. I think it's finally starting to kick in and I now feel nervous. I hope I will still be able to sleep tonight. I will let you guys know my status tomorrow after my surgery. I'm gunna try and go to sleep soon.

Happy thoughts are going your way. i will be in the same place on June 16 (my surgery date is June 17). I know I will be excited and nervous at the same time. I wish you all the best!

best wishes for a successsful drama free surgery! i know i wont be able to sleep may 19th!

Me Too!!!! I have to be there at 6am, my nerves have been fine, maybe they wont get stirred up in the morning, Good luck, praying for you.

Surgery went well. I guess I felt the most pain right when I woke up so the nurse started me on pain meds right away. I'm on a Morphine pump that I control myself. My pain level is probably at a constant 2 just because my tummy is sore. Other then that I feel line. I was. Little annoyed because I spent like 4 hours in recovery because I had to wait for a room to become available. I have a pain In my back but I think it's because of laying in this damn hospital bed. The nurse gave me a heating pad. I have had cotton mouth all day because I can't have any fluids or food, I'm on an IV. I guess at 7 am I'll get an X-ray of my band. Then after that my surgeon will make the decision if I'm allowed to start fluids because then he'll start my fluids here. I've had 2 shots of heparin in my belly, I have the things on my legs to prevent clots, nasal cannula, and my spirometer that I have to use to exercise lungs. Overall this surgery want bad. This was my first real surgery. Also I dont have any gas pains. I burped a few times after surgery, but nothing else since. Going to bed now.

Surgery went well. I guess I felt the most pain right when I woke up so the nurse started me on pain meds right away. I'm on a Morphine pump that I control myself. My pain level is probably at a constant 2 just because my tummy is sore. Other then that I feel line. I was. Little annoyed because I spent like 4 hours in recovery because I had to wait for a room to become available. I have a pain In my back but I think it's because of laying in this damn hospital bed. The nurse gave me a heating pad. I have had cotton mouth all day because I can't have any fluids or food, I'm on an IV. I guess at 7 am I'll get an X-ray of my band. Then after that my surgeon will make the decision if I'm allowed to start fluids because then he'll start my fluids here. I've had 2 shots of heparin in my belly, I have the things on my legs to prevent clots, nasal cannula, and my spirometer that I have to use to exercise lungs. Overall this surgery want bad. This was my first real surgery. Also I dont have any gas pains. I burped a few times after surgery, but nothing else since. Going to bed now.

mine went about the same, only today I have a low grade fever 99.5, called the dr. and he said call back if it gets to 101.2, praying it will be ok,

glad you are well and everything went according to plan :D

The big part is over-the surgery! Now time to recover. SO happy that you guys are doing well!! One thing I have heard over and over again is to try a walk a little each day. Speedy recovery to you both!

Just curious, after lapband surgery, do you stay over night at hospital or do they send you home? I will be having mine at Cedars Sinai Med. ctr, in Los Angeles, and my insurance is Athem Blue Cross. How soon are you up and going? I have two little ones and I had my hubby take 4 days off during memorial weekend. Not sure if that is enough?