Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Forget it - the mall was SO packed with people buying last minute Mother's Day gifts that I never made it to that store-but I'll go next week for sure. I did stop at a stor and bought 2 cute belts that were a little snug. I need to lose about 15-20 pounds for them to fit me perefctly. I am hoping that by the end of June that will be the case! I also bought a couple of tops that will do get me through the summer.

I have so many winter clothes that I now want to pack away. Part of me just wants to donate all the big clothes and move forward with a skinnier me. Another part wants to wait and see (just being honest here). Has anything thrown out their clothes before they even lost the weight?B)

I am a GNC Gold Card Member and the Lean shakes ready-to-drink come out at a good price, and they are the best tasting I've found. I tried Lean shake, Isopure (barf!) and GNC's Amplify. Sometimes they have a good sale on buy one, get one half off for the Lean Shake 4 packs. If the sale is online AND they have free shipping, I order like 8 four packs and stock up. The RTD Lean Shake is better in low carb, high Protein than the Lean Shake powder shakes.

8 ounces of skim milk

1 envelope of s/f carnation instant Breakfast

1 scoop of creamy vanilla muscle milk powder.

Protein shake---290 calories, 29 g Protein, 6.5 g fat and it tastes like a chocolate malt!

GNC has a great return policy on their Protein powders. If you take it home and don't like it, you can bring it back for a full refund. I asked them to show me their top selling powders that had a low return rate. It was the AMP chocolate and vanilla flavors. I was advised that the fruit punch flavor was always returned. I really like both the chocolate and vanilla powders. They are pricey, but since I'm not really eating anything else, I could afford these. I signed up for their Gold card membership. I get 20% off during the first week of every month.

For variety I add sugar free Toriani Syrup. Recently I tried a sample of Mochachinno powder at costco. It was so yummy! It was only 100 calories for 2 tablespoons of the mix added to Water. I add 1 tablespoon to my chocolate Protein shake (only adds 50 calories). BIG YUM!!!!!

Before spending a lot of money on Protein powders/shakes make sure you are going to need them for the long haul. I bought a bunch of the stuff only to find out that my surgeon does not want me using them on a regular basis. In fact, he does not want me drinking any liquids with calories, period. All my calories should come from solid foods. So, I had tons of it sitting on my shelf for a year before I finally threw it away.

I always have some Protein Bars around. I like the brand Isagenix. I do like their shakes also, I keep some around for after fills or bad stuck episodes when I am taking it very easy on my stomach. shakes and bars are Meal Replacements for me if I use them. The calories need to be considered part of your daily total.

GNC has a great return policy on their Protein powders. If you take it home and don't like it, you can bring it back for a full refund. I asked them to show me their top selling powders that had a low return rate. It was the AMP chocolate and vanilla flavors. I was advised that the fruit punch flavor was always returned. I really like both the chocolate and vanilla powders. They are pricey, but since I'm not really eating anything else, I could afford these. I signed up for their Gold card membership. I get 20% off during the first week of every month.

For variety I add sugar free Toriani Syrup. Recently I tried a sample of Mochachinno powder at costco. It was so yummy! It was only 100 calories for 2 tablespoons of the mix added to Water. I add 1 tablespoon to my chocolate Protein shake (only adds 50 calories). BIG YUM!!!!!

I just switched to the AMP from the Isopure. I didn't like the chocolate and that's rare for me not to like a chocolate anything. I wanted to tell you if you like the vanilla that the Cookies and cream one is pretty yummy too. I have to mix most things but the Cookies and cream one I can drink straight with just Water and ice. Next i'm going to try some from the Vitamin shoppe that people on here had talked about. Seems like their prices are better with the same return policy. Good luck!

I do like Isopure (not the fruit flavors...only chocolate and vanilla) but GNC also carries Muscle Milk Light which is good too. I also like their return policy since you have to buy such large quantities.

You know, I don't know if anyone has tried it here, but I am wondering if we could set up a Protein powder exchange for those that don't like the ones they have purchased?

I know my doctor's office has a Medi-fast support group and they do a food exchange. Some surgeons do a clothes closet, why not a Protein exchange?

Just a thought...?

I bought 2 shakes-one is Musle Milk Light (choc) and the other is the GNC brand (choc). Both are under 200 calories and have high Protein content. I'll let you know how it goes.

I am headed to the Vitamin store to check out there stuff.