Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The #!@#$%^&* Scale Thread

I have a digital scale --one of those with the big digital numbers that haunt your soul when they flash bright red everyday........but recently we have gone thru a TON of batteries for the scale--seems the cat (he's fat, too) has taken a liking to sitting on the scale for hours at a time......guess that runs thru the battery if it blinks 17.8 pounds for hours on end.....

I didn't replace the battery the last time this happened and now the scale just blankly mocks me when I go in the bathroom. I still hate it.

It is mocking, since he last made me mad I just look at him from across the bathroom in pure hatred to see if he will wince, but he doesn't. Crappin piece of glass see through digital biatch!

I have a fancy scale I got as a present for myself when I decided to lose weight. Now, I hide it under the couch. I haven't touched it in months.

Hate that piece of $hi3t.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, but you should all get a load of my parents scale!! It is EVIL!!! IT TALKS! And it is loud....

I slip on after going potty... it is digital so it takes a few moments to think.... then in a booming voice says, "YOUR WEIGHT IS ....."

The first time I used this thing was at the Christmas party. ROOM full of people who all heard this horrid thing yell out my weight. I was humiliated when I came back in the room and my mom says (as everyone is there), "oh good honey, you lost a pound". AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!

All I could do is smile and say, "yeah, and I was fully clothed, so I am doing good"... smile smile smile... reminder: dismantle digital talking scale.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

I use to never weigh my self or even look when I got weighed at the dr.

I was always scared it would say" ONE AT A TIME PLEASE".....LOL

I hate &$^#%** scales but lately mine has been going in the right direction so I will keep it for another day...

Oh princess...a TALKING scale? That is just frigging EVIL! Not right. Sheesh.

My scale is a piece of sh-t...will always be a piece of sh-t...and yet I keep returning to that piece of sh-t for validation......: cry :

I hate that bastard scale. I'd never let a human treat me as bad as that hunk of junk does.

My scale cusses at me! I just can't hear it because its covered by a big long edited BEEEEEPPPPPP like when they cover up cuss words in movies & music!!!!!!!

I stand on the scale and it gives me my weight - then it tries to calculate my body fat % and the numbers start spinning like a slot machine and finally it gives up and just gives me an ear piercing BEEEEPPPPPP!!! When really underneath the BEEP I swear if I listen closely I can hear it say DAMN BI*CH YOUR TOO BIG! GET OFF ME!

I curse back with a grunted F*CK YOU and toss him back in the dark closet for punishment until the next time!

If I can ever get the scale to act like he should and keep moving the numbers down then he can earn his stay out with the other good gadgets in the household.

GGGRRRRRRR!!! My scale has been stuck since the holidays!!! :angry

:funscale:But I know it's my fault! Too much of this... :D ....not enough of this...:) :) :cheer2: ....Getting back on track NOW!!!!!! :rockon: