Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Forgot to mention that I ordered it from mybariatricpantry.com

Ooo I love samples! Thank you I will have to try that!

:PI opened my sample pack today and tried the "Caribben Cooler" one....it tasted like a watered-down pina colada!! I only mixed it with Water, but next time will try adding it with crushed ice and maybe add some pineapple juice or coconut milk.....it wasn't as bad as I expected!!! Might even add some fresh or frozen fruit.... looking forward to trying all of the flavors except the capuccino (don't care for coffee) and the fuzzy navel (don't like peach)....

I bought the sample pack for maybe $15 including shipping, it arrived FAST, and has 10 flavors. I didn't get to pick the flavors though. Each sample packet has 20 g Protein if you mix the entire packet with 8 oz. Water.< /span>

I bet if you mix it with pineapple juice it would be delicious!

Okay, I was talking about paying $10.00 for the nasty Carb Solution stuff that I previously bought. I explained all of that in one of my posts to try to get you to understand what I meant. Once again, in response to your first post to my thread. I meant: "Wow, Muscle Milk for $5.00 is a great deal. I paid $10.00 for Carb Solutions, which was unpleasant to the taste. Thank you for telling me about the good deal on Ebay." That is how I meant to say it. I'll be more descriptive next time.

You are welcome.

I LOVE designer whey !!!

i have the magic bullet and make the best shake..

1/2 banana

1 scoop choc whey

1 cup fat free milk

1 tbs light pb

has 28 grams of Protein B)

Hey Sandy1! How are you doing?? How's recovery going???

How did you like Dr. Hollis?

I had pre-op at TR yesterday and met Dr. Reilly and he seems nice...cleared for surgery, but had to move the date to June so I don't have to miss work, as it's impossible to get a sub teacher!!!

Keep me posted on your results!! :rolleyes:

Hello. I am feeling better this morning. Still quite sore and feeling weak due to the liquids only right now!!! Dr. Hollis is great and I trust him. He seemed very competent and caring! What date in June are you getting your band?

Thanks for asking! I think I replied a few days back but was still taking pain medicine often. I am going to try now to take any pain meds today if I can!

Okay, I was talking about paying $10.00 for the nasty Carb Solution stuff that I previously bought. I explained all of that in one of my posts to try to get you to understand what I meant. Once again, in response to your first post to my thread. I meant: "Wow, Muscle Milk for $5.00 is a great deal. I paid $10.00 for Carb Solutions, which was unpleasant to the taste. Thank you for telling me about the good deal on Ebay." That is how I meant to say it. I'll be more descriptive next time.

Please tell me this arguement is over!!!!

Please tell me this arguement is over!!!!

NO ARGUEMENT ! ! !

But I sure hope this is over................

Glad you're feeling better!!! Take your meds when you need it!!! Don't deal with the pain if you don't have to!!

My date is June 20. Can't wait!!!! :rolleyes:

Hello. I am feeling better this morning. Still quite sore and feeling weak due to the liquids only right now!!! Dr. Hollis is great and I trust him. He seemed very competent and caring! What date in June are you getting your band?

Thanks for asking! I think I replied a few days back but was still taking pain medicine often. I am going to try now to take any pain meds today if I can!

I am going to try either adding pineapple juice OR the liquid from a can of pineapple in its own juice.......I bet the second option has less calories and sugar.... :)

:D

Thanks!

I bet if you mix it with pineapple juice it would be delicious!

I've got a really great recipe for a chocolate smoothie but since I just got banded yesterday I havent had one in a few days and i already miss it.

1 cup fat free milk (90Cal/13 carbs/8 pro)

1 scoop GNC unflavored Soy Protein (60Cal/0 carb/13 protein) $9.99 for 11 oz

1 squirt of Fox's U-Bet sugar free Chocolate Syrup (which has no sugar/calories/carbs!!) $2.49 bottle

For a grand total total of 150 calories, 13 carbs and 21 grams of Protein each smoothie. Add a few ice cubes and blend-blend-blend is the key because tasting the loose powder can be unpleasant.

Where do you buy the Sugar Free Chocolate syrup (Fox u-bet) ?

Hi there!

I was just banded on Friday and started Isopure Bananas and Cream and its delicious!Best thing I've had in a few days. I was told after 6 weeks I can go back to Jazzercise!! Good Luck!!

Kelly

So I just bought this stuff called Carb Solutions Protein Shake Mix, chocolate flavor. And WOW it is NASTY. What kind of Protein mixers are y'all using to get your protein in? I really like Instant Breakfast, but there just isn't enough protein in that. Also, I had my surgery this past Thursday on 4/14/2011. How long did it take before any of you could start working out? I was instructed to not lift more than 5 lbs...but I have been feeling a lot better since surgery. I am just ready to start doing some light workouts for starters. I usually ride my bike. I'm just wondering how many weeks it took anyone to start working out regularly?

Hi there!

I was just banded on Friday and started Isopure Bananas and Cream and its delicious!Best thing I've had in a few days. I was told after 6 weeks I can go back to Jazzercise!! Good Luck!!

Kelly

Where did you purchase the ISOPURE? I don't recall seeing it.Thanks