Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Big "O": OMG Where did it go? Ladies please help!

Hey guys! I have another user name but I am too shy to post under it so I made a fake name for this question. I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I hope someone has some answers or ideas.

So I had a Tummy Tuck months ago (in December) and my doc removed a lot of skin. Not only did my skin get pulled down but some skin got moved up under my incision. Though my area "down there" looks good something seems to be wrong....

Ever since this tuck there seems to be something missing when it comes to my time in the bedroom. I can't seem to get complete satisfaction and reach a climax which has never happened before.

At first I thought this was all about swelling and such but my bf and I have tried different things and yet still it is as if my doctor removed my pleasure point ( I know of course not true). It's just so weird that things have changed so much that I cant be pleasured.

Has anyone experienced this kind of change after a tuck like this?

I'm still on my journey so I can't help you as far as that goes but I HOPE you guys figure it out and soon. That would suck!

Not in any way? You cant do it yourself or with a vibrator? Things will have moved around a bit, I mean a lot of women suffer frustration due to the loose skin or having large labia that cover the clitoris. Personally, manual stimulation is always fine for me, but I have never been able to have an orgasm with just penetration, there is just no physical contact where I need it to be, no matter the position - we're all different and our anatomies do make a difference. Hopefully with a bit of experimenting you can find some solutions, but I have always had to be an active participant in intercourse, lend a helping hand so to speak, lol, to get anything much out of it.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT color=#483d8b><FONT size=2><EM>

This is getting so frustrating. I guess its time to change some things but when it comes to sex and the bedroom I am so shy.

As for doing things myself, that honestly doesn't sound appealing to me. I know it sounds strange, but it weirds me out. I have never even owned a vibrator.

I keep hoping things will go back to normal but it has been months now.

Guess I gotta get out of my shell more.... but its so hard.

Alright, have you ever heard of Pure Romance parties? (aka sex toy parties?) You need to find someone doing these parties and BOOK ONE! They are a great way to learn about self-satisfaction and the ladies that do the parties are very knowledgeable and confidential! Please feel free to message me if you want to know more! If you tell me where you live I can even ask my Pure Romance consultant who the good people are in your area! Good luck!

This is getting so frustrating. I guess its time to change some things but when it comes to sex and the bedroom I am so shy.

As for doing things myself' date=' that honestly doesn't sound appealing to me. I know it sounds strange, but it weirds me out. I have never even owned a vibrator.

I keep hoping things will go back to normal but it has been months now.

Guess I gotta get out of my shell more.... but its so hard.[/quote']

Vibrator

sometimes you have to find your O spot on your own so you can get there with your partner. Its like practicing for the big game :) good luck

sometimes you have to find your O spot on your own so you can get there with your partner. Its like practicing for the big game :) good luck

Yup, agreed! I never had much luck, satisfaction, and comfort getting to that point until I was 100% comfortable doing it and figuring it out on my own. As for getting ther with, straight penetration, I, was only able to do it when I was alot thinner, and had less cushion down there (can't woot to get there again). I also agree with the above poster...go to or host a passion party!

You should use a vibrator just to make sure you still have your Mojo. The first few times will be weird but once you relax and go with it WOWZERS!! After I had a Tummy Tuck I had no feeling in my breast or abdomen for a few years because the nerves get damaged in surgery and take a while to "reroute" themselves so could that be the problem.

It happened to me when I had my csections! They mess with the nerves in ur stomach when they cut u! It comes back but u do need to help it along! With my third, I actually watched a dirty movie with my hubby. This got me really going and then we tried and it was AMAZING!!! Give it time! U will get there!