Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I did the liquids and then the mushies, but I'm back to eating more than what I think should be normal, and am Hungry!! rolleyes.gifblink.gif....

Should I call and ask the office for another fill or do I just cut back and wait ago till May for my next fill!!! I'm Confused!!!!

I did the liquids and then the mushies, but I'm back to eating more than what I think should be normal, and am Hungry!! rolleyes.gifblink.gif....

Should I call and ask the office for another fill or do I just cut back and wait ago till May for my next fill!!! I'm Confused!!!!

Did you try to increase your Fiber? After my second fill - I finally got to feel what it was like to get something stuck after I thought I didn't have enough in the fill. However, my nutrionist said to increase your fiber..such as an apple and it will give you a fuller feeling that will last longer...also something like oatmeal for Breakfast --has a longer period to break down. Look at what you are eatting and add some good Snacks like fruit in between. You just don't want to get to many fills because it will eventually hit its max and you do not want that to happen too soon- as this can take years to hit your goal and maintain it..and later on you might really need the fill. Just some of my thoughts.

I think May seems like a long way away. I would call and see how soon your surgeon will do another fill. Increasing Fiber is a good idea, protien as well. Good luck!

Thank You so much for your advice I will take you up on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)rolleyes.gif

Did you try to increase your fiber? After my second fill - I finally got to feel what it was like to get something stuck after I thought I didn't have enough in the fill. However, my nutrionist said to increase your fiber..such as an apple and it will give you a fuller feeling that will last longer...also something like oatmeal for Breakfast --has a longer period to break down. Look at what you are eatting and add some good Snacks like fruit in between. You just don't want to get to many fills because it will eventually hit its max and you do not want that to happen too soon- as this can take years to hit your goal and maintain it..and later on you might really need the fill. Just some of my thoughts.

you can only get a fill once every 2 months?

I think you can get a fill every 3-6 weeks...not 100% sure. My first fill was 3.10 and my next is 4.21 so that is under 6 weeks...hope this helps :)

My doctor allows fills after 3 weeks. Took me 6 months to get restriction so this could be waiting game.

One a month if i need it, they evaluateblink.gif u!!!

wow. I could get mine every 2 weeks. I'm just now at my sweet spot. lost 7 pounds this past week. y'all keep up the great work too!

I just got my second fill and am feeling the same way as you. When I had my first fill, I felt the same way. Then, about two weeks after the fill, it hit me that I had more restriction. I've read that it can do that.

My doctor only does fills every 3 months. He wants you to give yourself time to physically and mentally adjust to the previous fill. I think that is a good thing. As another person mentioned, you don't want to completely fill your band too soon. I was banded on 11/22 and have only had two fills at a total of 3 cc.

I think the suggestion of increased fiber is great. Too bad my doctor doesn't allow me to have apples or oatmeal. Boo! Keep your head in the game. You can do this!